Meerschaert will do anything for a rematch vs Chimaev

Xoleth

You're only winning if someone is losing.
@Black
Reaction score
Meerschaert on Chimaev: “I’m going to do whatever it takes, as far as stringing wins together, to get back at that guy.”

Sometimes, fighters say the dumbest things. Meerschaert ran from Chimaev from the first second, glued his back on the fence Woodley style, and got KTFO very, very fast with one punch.

Also, what means "whatever it takes"?

Source:

PersonalDiscreteAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

FinePlainBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

No need, GM3 didn’t want to be in there

Deer in the headlights. Nobody wants to see this again lol.

He’s one of those rare rare people that actually don’t look like a child molester with just a mustache and it’s for a good cause

Lmfao got knocked out with one punch. Cant train your chin.

Meerschaert on Chimaev: “I’m going to do whatever it takes, as far as stringing wins together, to get back at that guy.”

Sometimes, fighters say the dumbest things. Meerschaert ran from Chimaev from the first second, glued his back on the fence Woodley style, and got KTFO very, very fast with one punch.

Source:

tenor (4).gif

Unlikely

Source:

Woodly style? Woodly draws people to the fence so he can push off it with the side of his foot and explode with a counter. This guy just ran just cause.. well he ran.

Back