Crime Media Race Baits After Child Shot, Shooter Ends Up Being Black

When they thought it was a white guy even NASA were on the case.

DwUH4iOUcAAbWro.jpg

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nasa-is-reportedly-helping-investigate-murder-of-jazmine-barnes

Last edited:
In regards to Barnes’s case, Merritt, the civil rights attorney, has no doubt that the family was targeted because they were black. “We want to emphasize the racial nature of the attack and that hate-crime charges are appropriate,” he told the Washington Post this week.

lol. good luck with that.

So, drug addict mother attempts to cover up her own daughter's murder.

Classy.

if you take Vox seriously, not sure what to tell you

every...single...dude...on that platform is the most effeminate guy humanly possible

reminds me of the time somebody broke into Lebron's house in brentwood and spray painted the N word

and then he gave a speech about even rich guys get racism, etc...

Plot twist: he had cameras, and it was a black gentlemen that broke into his house (which he knew before making that press conference)

If it is indeed true that the mother was buying drugs off of the scumbag who shot up the car and then lied about a white guy being the shooter, it reminds me in a way of that evil white bitch who killed her kids but told the cops that a black guy had stolen her car with the kids inside.

In regards to Barnes’s case, Merritt, the civil rights attorney, has no doubt that the family was targeted because they were black. “We want to emphasize the racial nature of the attack and that hate-crime charges are appropriate,” he told the Washington Post this week.

lol. good luck with that.

That is unreal.

There are more white supremacists in Houston than stars in the universe - black science man

BoldSociableChupacabra-size_restricted.gif

That is extremely inappropriate bordering on disgraceful from NASA. Mind your fucking charter, holy shit.

isn't that child neglect or perhaps even felony murder charges for the mom? (depending on how severe the drug and theft charges are, there's also false statement to police and obstruction)

reminds me of the time somebody broke into Lebron's house in brentwood and spray painted the N word

and then he gave a speech about even rich guys get racism, etc...

Plot twist: he had cameras, and it was a black gentlemen that broke into his house (which he knew before making that press conference)

Did that actually happen? I remember the incident with someone spraypainting the n word on the gate to his mansion or whatever. But I don't remember anyone getting caught for it. It was a black guy??

isn't that child neglect or perhaps even felony murder charges for the mom? (depending on how severe the drug and theft charges are)

I don't know, but it's pretty obvious she invented some bullshit to save her own ass, which is just disgusting. Her daughter gets her brains blown out by her drug dealers, and the first thing this bitch thinks about is herself.

They weren't deliberately trying to "racebait".

The original Police released composite sketch and description of the suspect was of a White male in a red pickup. The media just reported on what the police told them. Just as British and International media reported on the couple authorities suspected of carrying out the drone flights in the vicinity of an airport, but the couple were later judged to not be involved.

What seems to have happened in this case looks like an honest mistake by the police , they suspected a White male in a red pickup leaving the vicinity of the crime-scene in being involved. The composite sketch is from family members of the deceased ; eyewitness accounts are sometimes notoriously off.
giphy.gif

Did that actually happen? I remember the incident with someone spraypainting the n word on the gate to his mansion or whatever. But I don't remember anyone getting caught for it. It was a black guy??
Yes, yes it did

It's not known if it was a false flag type (he had his friend do it, likely) or someone just separately chose to rob his house and covered their tracks w/ that

I don't know, but it's pretty obvious she invented some bullshit to save her own ass, which is just disgusting. Her daughter gets her brains blown out by her drug dealers, and the first thing this bitch thinks about is herself.
in many, if not most states, if someone dies as a result of you committing a felony (even if you don't directly cause their death) you can be charged w/ felony murder
"Texas's felony murder rule, codified in Texas Penal Code § 19.02(b)(3),[1] states that a person commits murder if he "commits or attempts to commit a felony, other than manslaughter, and in the course of and in furtherance of the commission or attempt, or in immediate flight from the commission or attempt, he commits or attempts to commit an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual."

depends on the interpretation, but robbing a drug dealer could totally be construed as 'commit an act clearly dangerous to human life that causes the death of an individual', if that underlying act is in fact a felony in Texas
or, I could just watch too much Law and Order and be tripping haha

ahoy all,

its true, that all this national media attention wouldn't have been occurring if the aroma of a "hate crime" wasn't wafting around this story - its probably true that resources were marshaled in the wake of this shooting that probably would have been idle without the sensationalist angle.

but, lets be fair; if the scenario were reversed, how intense do you think the hysteria would have been? a white suburban mom leaves Nordstroms in downtown Birmingham with her baby daughter in tow...and that same daughter gets blasted to smithereens.

the mom then makes a report to the police that it was a black man, and suggests it was a hate crime against white people.

i wonder how quickly folks would have jumped on this and what their narrative angle would be?

this kind of business reeks, and it reeks all around.

- IGIT

Amazing that so many morons still insist their is no anti-white, race baiting agenda from the mainstream media. Look, I get that you have zero morals, are usually hopelessly brainwashed and all you care about is pushing your narratives, but do you really think you fool anyone by saying things that are so obviously and demonstrability false?

If this had been a little white girl murdered by a black or illegal it would have barely got a mention and you all know it. But the slightest hint of a chance to peddle this type of propaganda and the vultures are all over it. I'm not even in America and I've seen this story on a few UK media outlets. It was on The Guardian twitter page, filled with comments from the usual types blaming Trump, white supremacy, racism and all the rest of it. But now it's not there, no update or correction, just completely vanished like it never happened. Which says it all.

Looks like The Independent and The Young Turks have followed suit by sending this story down the memory hole. I imagine others are doing the same or if not, any corrections and updates from the big guys like CNN, NBC, Washington Post etc who went in hard with this story, will be buried away and given very little air time or attention.

This is what TYT put out.

It's one things to report the false eye witness account (even if you do have an agenda) but to then just delete the story once the facts come out and the story no longer fits your narrative is especially despicable and only exposes these people for what they are. They never gave a shit about the poor murdered girl, it's all about pushing their agenda. That is all they care about.

Looks like the woman claimed it was a white male. I bet bc whoever targeted her had a damn good reason and the woman was up to some bad shit with bad people.

Now you are making baseless assumptions based on your own bias.

The police say this was a case of mistaken identity, which underminds your theory.

Looks like The Independent and The Young Turks have followed suit by sending this story down the memory hole. I imagine others are doing the same or if not, any corrections and updates from the big guys like CNN, NBC, Washington Post...

hello Hard-To-Tell,

the NYT ran the story on their front page, even after the shooter was identified as black man.

NPR also has continued following the story, featuring it on their National Page.

- IGIT

It's one things to report the false eye witness account (even if you do have an agenda) but to then just delete the story once the facts come out and the story no longer fits your narrative is especially despicable and only exposes these people for what they are.
Should be bookmarked for future reference when a liberal tries and says the news has no racial bias.

I wonder if everyone who got involved in this when they thought it was a hate crime will stick around now that it’s the run of the mill violence that gets ignored every day? How do you kill a 7 year old by mistaken identity?

Back