Crime Media Race Baits After Child Shot, Shooter Ends Up Being Black

Really? Replace the "white supremacist" broad brush strokes from him, with any number of racially charged attacks at minorities, coming from a white person.

He's racist. He's just the socially acceptable kind of racist.
You guys defend and support White Supremacist ideals then bitch at being called that. I have noticed the rightwing starting to label critics of White Supremacy as racist, because in the rightwing mind opposition to White power is racist against Whites.

And the irony of you bitching about White Supremacy when you are perfectly happy to smear critics of Israeli policies as Anti Semitic, a canard that is often thrown at anyone who criticizes how Israel treats Palestinians and non Jews.

You guys defend and support White Supremacist ideals then bitch at being called that. I have noticed the rightwing starting to label critics of White Supremacy as racist, because in the rightwing mind opposition to White power is racist against Whites.

Yes, every white person is a nazi....

You're racist. Deal with it. I'm not giving you the "black guys can't be racist" pass, like so many others. You are a racist who hates white people. Period.

Yes, every white person is a nazi....

You're racist. Deal with it. I'm not giving you the "black guys can't be racist" pass, like so many others. You are a racist who hates white people. Period.

You are a White Supremacist who hates that I attack White Supremacy so you throw out the racist label because in your mind any opposition to White power / hegemony in North America is racist. You are just like those miscreants on Stormfront and the Alt-Right, the only difference is your sympathizing with Israeli racism, which isn't surprising since many on the racist right support Israel because of shared hatred for Muslims.

I don't give a shit that you call me that, I take it as a badge of honor , one that proves your White Power sympathies. And I am not Black .. but a racist like yourself assumes that because you racists are soo tribal you think only people of XYZ race will ever defend XYZ race. You are ignorant of all the non Blacks and non Indigenous peoples who sympathize with and support Native peoples and Black peoples.

Keep being your tribal self Heretic, atleast you are taking over the fake persona and showing your true colors.

Edit
Now it is clear why you support Trump. You support him out of tribalism. You support him because you believe he will stem the demographic rise of Indigenous peoples / Mestizos into North America, thereby defending White demographic hegemony and consequently White power.

Yikes. This thread took a turn . . .

The guy always crapping on white people sure is animated about people noticing it.

You are a White Supremacist

Based on what? Oh' that's right, nothing. Nothing but your extreme hate for white people and need to label every single one, the moment they call you on your bullshit.

You just don't like that you're getting called out for the racist that you are, and I'm not making any excuses for you.

You are a racist.

Jazmine's funeral is today. I'm hoping that after she is laid to rest, her lying, pos mother is arrested and charged for her actions which led to her murder and the cover-up and delay of the arrest of her killers - sadly, that's probably not going to happen.

laporsha-washington-549x313.jpg

Oh, shit is going to start coming out. The mother claims she was on a morning coffee run, but the place she was allegedly going to wasn't even open yet.

When the truth does come out, I wonder if it will also make national headline? Probably not.

Based on what? Oh' that's right, nothing. Nothing but your extreme hate for white people and need to label every single one, the moment they call you on your bullshit.

You just don't like that you're getting called out for the racist that you are, and I'm not making any excuses for you.

You are a racist.
Based on your defense of White hegemony in the Americas. Based on this thread where we have posters either outright saying they support White power or not not disagreeing it is wrong.

Whereas I oppose White power here in the Americas, I have been siding with the nationalist voices in Europe, like Le Pen and critics of Merkel. Unlike you I am consistent, I support indigenous peopels' rights everywhere, here in America and Europe. You on the other hand only support White people's right to dominate both areas.

Based on your defense of White hegemony in the Americas.

Where?

You're getting me confused with somebody else, because we're all the same to you...because you're a racist.

Where?

You're getting me confused with somebody else, because we're all the same to you...because you're a racist.

This thread for one, where you are attacking me simply because I am critical of those espousing White Supremacy. And I recall other threads to. How come you have nothing to say to the poster / s here defending Jared Taylor or the right of White people to dominate Black and Native peoples, but you get pissed at me for opposing their views.

This thread for one, where you are attacking me simply because I am critical of those espousing White Supremacy. And I recall other threads to. How come you have nothing to say to the poster / s here defending Jared Taylor or the right of White people to dominate Black and Native peoples, but you get pissed at me for opposing their views.

That's a whole lot of nothing. I'm racist for calling you out on your racism is all you got, apparently. You specifically said I defended white hegemony. I never did, so now you're trying connect all these dots to make it so. LOL.

I have no idea who Jared Taylor is, but you assume that since I'm not ignorantly dumping all over him, I must be defending him.

Like I said, you see all white people as the same. If they don't speak up, or agree with you that every white person is racist, then they're the racist evil white supremacist too.

You can dress it up as much as you like, but the simple fact of the matter is, you hate white people. You are a racist.

That's a whole lot of nothing. I'm racist for calling you out on your racism is all you got, apparently. You specifically said I defended white hegemony. I never did, so now you're trying connect all these dots to make it so. LOL.

I have no idea who Jared Taylor is, but you assume that since I'm not ignorantly dumping all over him, I must be defending him.

Like I said, you see all white people as the same. If they don't speak up, or agree with you that every white person is racist, then they're the racist evil white supremacist too.

You can dress it up as much as you like, but the simple fact of the matter is, you hate white people. You are a racist.

You call me a racist because I criticize White power. That tells me you sympathize with White Power. Because the folks on Stormfront and rightwing sites also label any critic of White power a racist.

So tell me what evidence do you have that I am a racist, other than my opposition to White supremacy (in the Americas)?

You call me a racist because I criticize White power.

No. I call you a racist because you see all white people as white supremacists. You aren't specifically criticizing white power. You're linking every white person you see and hear about to white supremacy. All you do on this site is race bait and shit on white people and link them all to white supremacy.

You are a racist. Period.

No. I call you a racist because you see all white people as white supremacists. You aren't specifically criticizing white power. You're linking every white person you see and hear about to white supremacy. All you do on this site is race bait and shit on white people and link them all to white supremacy.

You are a racist. Period.

You proved you are a racist trash in the meterology thread going on now. Thanks for making it easy for me to point out your bullshit.

Your agenda is to defend and legitimize the hatred held by some Whites, because you agree with it. You are not soo dumb as some of the very hamfisted racist posters we have had over the years on here, you are more cagey and sublte in your defense of White supremacy.

You can't stand it that I attack the sentiments of White racists so your argument strategy is to engage in projection, i.e. call me a racist. Just like in that Rashida thread where you turned the argument (calling out Rip's and the right's hypocrisy) on its head and tried to claim I was the hypocrite.

You proved you are a racist trash in the meterology thread going on now.

Said nobody but you.

You are consumed by hatred of whites. You even go on Stormfront to get your daily fix. LOL.

All your attempts to paint me as a racist, is just a flailing pathetic exercise in futility. You have now made up some narrative about me in your head, to paint me as white supremacist because I(and quite a few others) have begun calling you on your bullshit, and more and more people are seeing through you, and you're gaining a reputation of being a racist, so you're lashing out.

Oh', and I love how you have essentially tried to call my non-defense of white supremacy, a subtle and "cagey" defense of white supremacy. I mean, holy shit. You are insane.

Said nobody but you.

You are consumed by hatred of whites. You even go on Stormfront to get your daily fix. LOL.

All your attempts to paint me as a racist, is just a flailing pathetic exercise in futility. You have now made up some narrative about me in your head, to paint me as white supremacist because I(and quite a few others) have begun calling you on your bullshit, and more and more people are seeing through you, and you're gaining a reputation of being a racist, so you're lashing out.

Oh', and I love how you have essentially tried to call my non-defense of white supremacy, a subtle and "cagey" defense of white supremacy. I mean, holy shit. You are insane.
Insane is putting it lightly,I think sherdog has found its new village idiot.

Insane is putting it lightly,I think sherdog has found its new village idiot.

It's funny, because he was kind of measured in his attacks before, but now that people are finally calling him out for his racism, he's losing his shit.

Have you checked out that meteorologist thread he mentioned BTW? Just pure embarrassment. The gig is up, and he's totally cracked. He's just letting it all hang out now.

@MicroBrew is Trump a racist?

You’re kinda like antifa, inventing something there to justify your over outrageous behavior and racist statements

The Mother of the girl that was killed claims it was a white man and believes it was a hate crime and some idiots blame the media for reporting what she said?

The Mother of the girl that was killed claims it was a white man and believes it was a hate crime and some idiots blame the media for reporting what she said?

Before the facts were known, and proceeding to jack off to more race baiting material for ratings and clicks, and using the case as another example of how racist the country is...

Yeah, I'd say the media bears some responsibility in cranking up the heat, before they actually knew what was what.

Back