Media Day Faceoffs - Ngannou Looks Huge

Ngannou has giant hands compared to Stipe. What size glove does he wear?

I don't know if this report is legit but here is what it says. Pic looks weird but its all I can find.

Nannou-Glove-Size.png

When this was touched on, Ngannou revealed that he’s rocking the max size at XXXL, and that’s all he’s willin to give away to his opponents.
http://mmaimports.com/2017/12/francis-ngannou-reveals-ufc-fight-gloves-big-really-big/

As it is, based on their weigh ins, looks like Ngannou is going to be at least 20 pounds of muscle larger than Stipe. I'm not sure "a little thicker" is accurate. It will be interesting to see if Stipe's cardio can outlast Ngannou's size.
Rewatch Blaydes. Ngannou s cardio outlasting stipes pace is the real fight here

That picture of his glove looks like it has Adobe gains, baby please!

Yea here is the fight pic, hands still look huge though, like hams. I'm not sure what happened with that other pic.

Francis-Ngannou-Alistair-Overeem-1000x652.jpg

As it is, based on their weigh ins, looks like Ngannou is going to be at least 20 pounds of muscle larger than Stipe. I'm not sure "a little thicker" is accurate. It will be interesting to see if Stipe's cardio can outlast Ngannou's size.
eh, doesn't mean much to be honest. And no the whole 20 pounds isn't all muscle

Dude that size with those long gangly limbs and small vital organs, all that muscle is going to gas by the end of round 1, mid round 2 at the latest.

Well, we'll see when they step into the cage. I'm pretty sure Ngannou is significantly larger than Stipe.

Exactly , Ngannou has 30 lbs of pure muscle on Stipe Stipe is doomed

So Franc weighed in at 263? And the myth that he cuts to 265 remains ever mysterious

Look,at how much bigger Ngannou skull is then Stipe and Stipe has. A big fucking head

He was rehydrating with fluids direct after he cut from 270 this camp

So... is he just really bad at math or something? Or just really enjoys cutting extra weight?

Guy has never weighed in at 265 in his career, still not buying that he cuts weight to make 265

So... is he just really bad at math or something? Or just really enjoys cutting extra weight?

Guy has never weighed in at 265 in his career, still not buying that he cuts weight to make 265

At the very least he is going to step into the Octagon at 265-270, which is larger than Stipe by about 20-30 pounds. Stipe has a tall order this time and I have a feeling this fight is over in the first 2 rounds, one of them is going to sleep.

U realize a dump from Francis probably weighs about 5 lb on average ?? The man is huge 270+

Back