me shadow boxing muay thai (comments welcomed)

Ok lets start. May sound harsh but it looked like you never trained in martial arts. Take Muay Thai classes.

May sound harsh but I think we all know you have never trained in Muay Thai because of the age limit. :)

oh come on man, not enough people has seen this. arm punches, shitty kicks ( worst lowkicks ever seen ) , flushes , no pivot at all , no hip.

that kid in the video got posted has solid skills waaaay better then that what you showed.

So, another one just felt what's like to post their video on Sherdog's f11 eh? That or a very bad troll.

You guys are mean. TS, have you ever received any formal training in Muay Thai? If not, that's the place to start- no point in practicing bad habits for techniques you haven't learned yet. If you are starting out under an actual instructor, then spend more time learning one-on-one in order to improve your skill level first, cement good habits
under instruction and then begin to
work on them in your own time.

But if you follow kounterpunch advise, you should just go watch some footage and try to copy that:p and he will be a pro in no time....

oh come on man, not enough people has seen this. arm punches, shitty kicks ( worst lowkicks ever seen ) , flushes , no pivot at all , no hip.

that kid in the video got posted has solid skills waaaay better then that what you showed.

yes indeed not enough people havee seen it. i will glady restore it if you post a video of yourself shadow boxing or hitting the pads. and i will post more training videos as i have resumed training.

after all you post like 10 times here a day, that is 2 hours daily easily, take 5 minutes off and do some shadow boxing.

now we are all waiting for you to 1: make an excuse 2: post more petty insults 3.dissapear from this thread entirely.

here's kwitricker's fight videos.

Last edited:
Its an internet forum, you cant except everyone who want to critique you to upload fight videos of himself. I apologize ( if you are not a troll ) if i insulted you in any way, but the way you talked about that Kid shadowboxing in that video, who is indeed better then you sounded pretty dickish.

Can i ask you a question? why you deleted the fact you had Fights in Thailands and whats you record. for how long you trained under instruction and how long you havent trained?
some more information would be nice.

oh and i post like 5 times a day not 10.

Wheres the famous shadowboxing video that started all of this
deleted.

you must be kidding if that is good shadown boxing.

the 15yo kid looks like he is doing boxing with only one leg strike. he punches with a limp wrist and his combinations suck.

for example his favourite of blocking a roundhouse (kicking range) and replying with a knee in the clinch (clinching range) will hardly work in real life. he moves into the clinch or whatever the crap that is with both arms = KO time. there's zero footwork displayed except pivoting to the left.

seems like this forum only has kids and retards like yodsanan. :rolleyes:

lol...hopeless guy here

this guy must suck too...look at him. his hands are low. weak punches

Its an internet forum, you cant except everyone who want to critique you to upload fight videos of himself. I apologize ( if you are not a troll ) if i insulted you in any way, but the way you talked about that Kid shadowboxing in that video, who is indeed better then you sounded pretty dickish.

Can i ask you a question? why you deleted the fact you had Fights in Thailands and whats you record. for how long you trained under instruction and how long you havent trained?
some more information would be nice.

oh and i post like 5 times a day not 10.

deleted.

Ha ha you are giving more insults and excuses just as I predicted.

We all know why you will never post a video of yourself shadow boxing or fighting, because your striking absolutely suck so much you wouldn't even dare to post a video of yourself.

Or maybe it is because of the pimples on your puberscent face?

You are an utter loser and loner.

Ha ha you are giving more insults and excuses just as I predicted.

We all know why you will never post a video of yourself shadow boxing or fighting, because your striking absolutely suck so much you wouldn't even dare to post a video of yourself.

Or maybe it is because of the pimples on your puberscent face?

You are an utter loser and loner.

Why did you delete it then? I missed it man, I wanna see your shadowboxing vid, wont judge I swear..

Where is the vid TS? You posted the vid. The least you can do is man up

upload it again TS. im not gonna comment on here anymore, just want too see what the others think of it.

god damnit i didn't get to see what the fuss is about

Meh. What we have is a case of the TS expecting praise and pats on the back for his skill. When he got criticism, it was a shock to his ego, so he removed it. Happens all the time.

Not sure who's the loser, Yodnasan or the one who claimed that he fought in Thailand, and post a shadowboxing video half-naked with pudgy belly and horrible techniques, then promtly deleted it while hurling insults to others because they "don't post their training footages". Apparently, TS doesn't see the fine line between courage and stupidity.

Tch tch. inb4 butthurt comments and even more insults.

as someone who watched the video on an iphone screen at 3am, i was very confused by the christmas music in the back.

Not sure who's the loser, Yodnasan or the one who claimed that he fought in Thailand, and post a shadowboxing video half-naked with pudgy belly and horrible techniques, then promtly deleted it while hurling insults to others because they "don't post their training footages". Apparently, TS doesn't see the fine line between courage and stupidity.

Tch tch. inb4 butthurt comments and even more insults.

Now minus the fight claims and the deleting of the video and we have.......?

Making sounds while you shadowbox. The Thai guy looked good, if not a bit camera shy.
I work on breathing through the nose and exhaling through the mouth while sparring but I can't help making sound effects when tooling around with people.
Does anyone else find they can't help it?

Cheers for pulling those couple of videos from my training log, TS :rolleyes: Not sure what your aim was there... I know how much improving I have to do (lots).

Back