me shadow boxing muay thai (comments welcomed)

nakmuaya

White Belt
Reaction score
me shadow boxing muay thai to traditional muay thai music. comments welcomed.

Last edited:

err why would you say that?

i am looking to improve my shadow boxing. i get going around the 7-8 minute mark.

the comment about traditional muay thai music is a joke. there was a christmas show on tv in the background.

Last edited:
You guys are mean. TS, have you ever received any formal training in Muay Thai? If not, that's the place to start- no point in practicing bad habits for techniques you haven't learned yet. If you are starting out under an actual instructor, then spend more time learning one-on-one in order to improve your skill level first, cement good habits under instruction and then begin to work on them in your own time.

err why would you say that?

i am looking to improve my shadow boxing. i get going around the 7-8 minute mark.

the comment about traditional muay thai music is a joke. there was a christmas show on tv in the background.

the music

You guys are mean. TS, have you ever received any formal training in Muay Thai? If not, that's the place to start- no point in practicing bad habits for techniques you haven't learned yet. If you are starting out under an actual instructor, then spend more time learning one-on-one in order to improve your skill level first, cement good habits under instruction and then begin to work on them in your own time.

yeah i have been training for a while but i stopped but i stopped training for a while recently.

this is my first time doing shadow boxing in a while, i have just resumed training. :wink:

Last edited:
cmon stop trolling. in the unedited post above you said you had fights in thailand.

Last edited:
i would appreciate if people start commenting on techniques and suggestions if any rather than clowning around about the tv or whatever.

u fought in thailand? i'd find that hard to believe...

anyway...shadow boxing should be focusing on footwork and an imaginary opponent. you look awkward. work on your footwork. doesn't hafta be all flashy...simple stuff.

good video of some of the people at my gym doing some shadow boxing

i would appreciate if people start commenting on techniques and suggestions if any rather than clowning around about the tv or whatever.

Ok lets start. May sound harsh but it looked like you never trained in martial arts. Take Muay Thai classes.

u fought in thailand? i'd find that hard to believe...

anyway...shadow boxing should be focusing on footwork and an imaginary opponent. you look awkward. work on your footwork. doesn't hafta be all flashy...simple stuff.

good video of some of the people at my gym doing some shadow boxing

you must be kidding if that is good shadown boxing.

the 15yo kid looks like he is doing boxing with only one leg strike. he punches with a limp wrist and his combinations suck.

for example his favourite of blocking a roundhouse (kicking range) and replying with a knee in the clinch (clinching range) will hardly work in real life. he moves into the clinch or whatever the crap that is with both arms = KO time. there's zero footwork displayed except pivoting to the left.

seems like this forum only has kids and retards like yodsanan. :rolleyes:

Dude either you Payak or some retarded troll. ( you see what i did there? )

You Shadowboxing ( or whoever is in that video ) looks like shit. no technique at all.

Back