Mcregor actually DID NOT apologise mid fight. He said "don't kiss us" not "its only business"

so he was basically taunting Khabibs gnp and saying "don't kiss us" for laying on top.
Naw... he was just trying to avoid getting smooched against his will. you could tell by his expression at the end that he was scared it was going to happen anyway.
romero_rockhold_kiss.0.0.jpg

For fucks sakes. He was pleading for his life, while it's funny its understandable especially for a guy who's had nothing but favourable match-ups.
Anyone with two ears and who understands the Irish accent can hear what he said. And mcgregor wouldn't talk like the manlet he is.
On another note if there is a rematch I don't envision mcgregor or his teams of wannabe gangsters going near khabib or his bus again, dolly or no dolly.

Clearly, he was asking if he wanted “BBQ sauce” with his McNuggets!
800x596_chickennuggets_20st.png

I thought it was "That right hand was vicious."

Fits with the answer as well.

Dillon dissed us.

Conor wanted him out of the team and was afraid to do it himself.

Makes more sense. I hear a clear K sound and not a B on the last word. The early portion is kind of inaudible.

Im far from a Conor fan but i dont even see that as him apologizing even if he said, "its just business."

I took it as him saying to Khabib "stop taking things personal". Which isnt an apology in my book
I don't think it's an apology...it's more like..."why you so mad bro? this is just business...maybe go easy on the next round there mate?"

He said exactly the same thing to Khabib what Jeremiah Sand character said to Red (Nick Cage's character) before he gets killed by scull crushing in the movie Mandy by Panos Cosmatos. I hope you all have seen the movie lol.

Or maybe:

"Poly Business"
"Holy Easyness"

As much as he got smashed and dominated, I actually now don't think he apologised to Khabib mid fight, so some face saved.

He actually said "don't kiss us" not "its only business".
"us" is colliquiel in Ireland for "me" so he was basically taunting Khabibs gnp and saying "don't kiss us" for laying on top.

Still got his ass kicked in almost every other way possible though but at least showed a bit more fighting attitude than I thought

I'm not sure what he said, but I find it funny that everyone just jumped on the "its only business" band wagon. It sounded way to muffled.

I never understand all the people claiming to know what he said. As far as I could tell it was incoherent.

Then what was Khabibs response that actually would be a sensible reply to what you claim Conor said?

“Don’t kiss us”
“Guess so”

“Don’t kiss us”
“Let’s talk”

As much as he got smashed and dominated, I actually now don't think he apologised to Khabib mid fight, so some face saved.

"us" is colliquiel in Ireland for "me" so he was basically taunting Khabibs gnp and saying "don't kiss us" for laying on top.

Still got his ass kicked in almost every other way possible though but at least showed a bit more fighting attitude than I thought

Nah

It's only business, let's kiss

The eggplant will salute other pigeons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back