Mcregor actually DID NOT apologise mid fight. He said "don't kiss us" not "its only business"

Even if he did say it's only business that doesn't mean he apologized. People acted like he was getting mauled when he said it but he won that round and could have meant it in a "don't take it too personally when I starch your ass" kind of way. Kavanaugh did say the gameplan was to save his energy and pour the pressure on in the later rds so it'd make sense.

Lol, I can't believe I did this, but I put on headphones and listened to the clear audio on loud. There's no doubt a hard "K" in there.

My guess would be: "only kisses"
That would make sense if he's referencing Khabib's punching power.

lol you think it was clear what he said? Interesting that you think the word "business" has a "K" sound.

I'm still partially convinced everyone's just hearing different shit like that Laurel Zanny shit going around.
Get your ears checked. Even the UFC posted it with subtitles.

Yeah that makes zero fucking sense

If you are going to bullshit for him. At least say it's only kisses

Get your ears checked. Even the UFC posted it with subtitles.

So the UFC posts it and it must be true? lol do you think the UFC as a whole got together and investigated that and made the decision as a whole? Or did they just copy what others are saying without much thought?

You get your ears checked dude. No one who once told about the K sound still thinks it's business. Did u even listen to it lol?

Even the post above says the same thing. Everyone's saying the same thing once they're pointed to the K sound. Except the haters. They don't care about thinking straight, they just wanna trash people they're subconsciously/consciously jealous of.

So the UFC posts it and it must be true? lol do you think the UFC as a whole got together and investigated that and made the decision as a whole? Or did they just copy what others are saying without much thought?

You get your ears checked dude. No one who once told about the K sound still thinks it's business. Did u even listen to it lol?
Theyre the people who captured the broadcast. With multiple cameras and mics. Besides, do you realise how stupid it is, you think he's talking about kissing in a fight? There's no K sound, use your brain if your ears dont work.

I thought he said Can I has cheese burgers lolz

I has disappointed :(

‘ Would u like some biscuits?’

He knew his friend would be hungry.
Just being a conscientious chap is how observed that interaction tween buds.

Pretty obvious he said "It's delicious." while pointing at the Proper 12 logo. Logically, Khabib replied "guess so".

Proper 12, in stores now!

Theyre the people who captured the broadcast. With multiple cameras and mics. Besides, do you realise how stupid it is, you think he's talking about kissing in a fight? There's no K sound, use your brain if your ears dont work.

You're not a critical thinker are you...

The people who captured the broadcast don't matter. We're all listening to the same audio lol. You think if someone records audio that they're more capable of hearing than others?

"Besides, do you realise how stupid it is, you think he's talking about kissing in a fight? There's no K sound, use your brain if your ears dont work."

There's about a million people talking about hearing a "k" sound. And it's pretty fucking ironic that you're talking about using a brain when apparently yours can't even think of how the word kisses would be used to trash talk lol.

Like the others are saying, he could be saying "only kisses" to make fun of Khabib's punches.

You're honestly hilarious dude, all of the point you made are silly. "THE UFC RECORDED IT!" irrelevant. "WHY WOULD HE SAY KISSES" lol..."There's no K sound!" when everyone's talking about a K sound.

Use the headphones like the guy above is suggesting. Also lookup the zanny laurel thing.

You're not a critical thinker are you...

The people who captured the broadcast don't matter. We're all listening to the same audio lol. You think if someone records audio that they're more capable of hearing than others?

"Besides, do you realise how stupid it is, you think he's talking about kissing in a fight? There's no K sound, use your brain if your ears dont work."

There's about a million people talking about hearing a "k" sound. And it's pretty fucking ironic that you're talking about using a brain when apparently yours can't even think of how the word kisses would be used to trash talk lol.

Like the others are saying, he could be saying "only kisses" to make fun of Khabib's punches.

You're honestly hilarious dude, all of the point you made are silly. "THE UFC RECORDED IT!" irrelevant. "WHY WOULD HE SAY KISSES" lol..."There's no K sound!" when everyone's talking about a K sound.

Use the headphones like the guy above is suggesting. Also lookup the zanny laurel thing.
Guess I found PROLogic. Your posting novels about shit no one gunna read. Triggered fanboy.

Guess I found PROLogic. Your posting novels about shit no one gunna read. Triggered fanboy.

I'm not prologic. And boy you're calling me triggered, but you're clearly so angry and aren't capable of thinking properly, hearing properly, or speaking properly.

All the Conor haters are bitter morons while the Conor fans are calm and collected. It's pretty funny watching you irate idiots make fools of yourselves.

You're so fucking dumb that you actually wrote "Theyre the people who captured the broadcast." thinking that that's proof of what conor said....lol

I'm not prologic. And boy you're calling me triggered, but you're clearly so angry and aren't capable of thinking properly, hearing properly, or speaking properly.

All the Conor haters are bitter morons while the Conor fans are calm and collected. It's pretty funny watching you irate idiots make fools of yourselves lol
You're boring me with coping mechanisms. Khabib exposed conor and made him quit. Moving on..........

Back