McGregor's next fight?

Goonerview

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
It seems like talk of an instant rematch has cooled. Listening to recent interviews from Dana, it's looking like Fergie v Khabib.

Who is McGregor going to fight next? I think he should take a tune up fight.

Kevin Lee? Lee is like a weaker, more beatable version of Khabib. Would be a good tune up for Conor.

Chiesa? The storyline is there, with the dolly through the window etc. If I was Chiesa, I would be blowing up Danas phone demanding this fight.

Pettis? This would be guaranteed fireworks, would probably end in a highlight reel KO for McGregor and will help rebuild the hype train.

Who you got? Poirer rematch? Diaz trilogy?

I've thought for a while that we'll see Lee and Conor go at it. Seems like the natural path once Lee wins his next scrap.

Could be McGregor vs. a court bailiff

Hopefully against someone he's already beat. Then rematch with Floyd.
<{UberTS}>

It seems like talk of an instant rematch has cooled. Listening to recent interviews from Dana, it's looking like Fergie v Khabib.

Kevin Lee? Lee is like a weaker, more beatable version of Khabib. Would be a good tune up for Conor.

Chiesa? The storyline is there, with the dolly through the window etc. If I was Chiesa, I would be blowing up Danas phone demanding this fight.

Pettis? This would be guaranteed fireworks, would probably end in a highlight reel KO for McGregor and will help rebuild the hype train.

Diaz or aldo. It's difficult to pick a fight for him at the top he doesn't lose and makes money.

The only ones that come to mind from a winnable perspective and that of business are nate and aldo.

Maybe after that he could take the Kevin Lee or pettis fight.

Connie needs confidence and needs to rebuild the right way.

Diaz or aldo. It's difficult to pick a fight for him at the top he doesn't lose and makes money.

The only ones that come to mind from a winnable perspective and that of business are nate and aldo.

Maybe after that he could take the Kevin Lee or pettis fight.

Connie needs confidence and need to rebuild the right way.

Aldo? I can't see that happening.

Diaz trilogy at LW? It can happen. Winnable for Conor, Diaz will ride off into the sunset and a fat paycheck in his back pocket.

I think Conor beats Kevin Lee. Would be a tough fight, but Lee is hittable and Conor is very accurate.

Chiesa gets destroyed by McGregor. Would be a fun fight and the trash talk would be fucking epic.

Pettis would be a fun fight. I think McGregor would put him to sleep inside the first round.

Kevin Lee as a tune up fight?

<SelenaWow>

Lee would ”tune him up”, all right. One of the worst fights for Conor.

He will avoid Lee and Barboza like the plague, he knows he would get wiped out fast.

He just isn’t elite, a fight with Johnson after he destroys Artem would be competitive.

Conor vs Edson Barboza would be one of the most amazing fights ever in the UFC.

Is a shame that Gaethje chin is already shot. One pre-Johnson Gaethje vs Conor fight would have been fireworks.

Kevin Lee would be too dangerous.

If I was Conor I would start my own kickboxing organization, and make a tournament with Yi Long, Petrosyan, Grigorian, Buakaw, Sittichai including Conor himself in the mix. No takedown threat. just focus on striking. 3 minutes 3 rounds fight also would help him with his gas problem.

Aldo? I can't see that happening.

Diaz trilogy at LW? It can happen. Winnable for Conor, Diaz will ride off into the sunset and a fat paycheck in his back pocket.

I think Conor beats Kevin Lee. Would be a tough fight, but Lee is hittable and Conor is very accurate.

Chiesa gets destroyed by McGregor. Would be a fun fight and the trash talk would be fucking epic.

Pettis would be a fun fight. I think McGregor would put him to sleep inside the first round.

You can't see him rematching Aldo at 155, which after all this time would be a big fight, but you can you can see him fighting Chiesa??? Chiesa is WW now btw.

Kevin Lee vs Conor. Conor can work on his wrestling game If he wins go beat the winner.

lols. lee is probably more capable of beating khabib than ferg

While I think Lee is over rated on here, I would keep Conor away from him, Ferguson or the champ obviously. Need to give him a winnable right. Diaz, Barboza, maybe Porier..but honestly Dustin is a different guy at 155. That one would scare me too.
Honestly, Conor’s gas tank at 155 is a problem. His left will hurt you at 155, but it isn’t the deathblow it was at 145.

Back