McGregor's next fight?

womp

womp

womp.

It’s TheRematch or Gsp or bust. Even Diaz III right now wouldn’t do it for me.

Aldo or Nate at 155.

He's not headlining a major PPV against Kevin Lee or Al Iaquinta (no disrespect to either I'm a big fan of both)

Aldo and Nate will both stand and bang with Conor, and Conor can beat both of them.

Conor needs a win badly.

Conor vs Edson Barboza would be one of the most amazing fights ever in the UFC.

Is a shame that Gaethje chin is already shot. One pre-Johnson Gaethje vs Conor fight would have been fireworks.

Kevin Lee would be too dangerous.

If I was Conor I would start my own kickboxing organization, and make a tournament with Yi Long, Petrosyan, Grigorian, Buakaw, Sittichai including Conor himself in the mix. No takedown threat. just focus on striking. 3 minutes 3 rounds fight also would help him with his gas problem.
Yi long? lol come on man

Petrosyan would make he look really bad, Buakaw even at this age would beat him up,Sitthichai and especially grigorian would kill him

tumblr_p3mgnxWG381u2ragso1_500.gif

Last edited:
Tune up fight? That's a little backwards the tune fight should've been before Khabib. But if he's looking for a less hostile version of Khabib that could pose the same dangers then Lee is your man. If Conor is just looking to excite his fanz one of the two P's Pettis or Poirier both will provide stand up excitement Barboza makes Conor looks like a child.

Forget Chiesa too far back of the top 10 and Conor will be giving him cred he don't deserve.

womp

womp

womp.

It’s TheRematch or Gsp or bust. Even Diaz III right now wouldn’t do it for me.

But why?

He gets smashed by both GSP and Khabib. Nate is a winnable fight (though I favour Nate).

You must not like Connie cause he'd get mauled again. He needs a gimmie fight like against a fringe top 10 145er

Those days are gone.

Conor fights will only headline major PPV's from here on out.

He can't go back to fighting fringe top 10 guys anymore.

Aldo? I can't see that happening.

Diaz trilogy at LW? It can happen. Winnable for Conor, Diaz will ride off into the sunset and a fat paycheck in his back pocket.

I think Conor beats Kevin Lee. Would be a tough fight, but Lee is hittable and Conor is very accurate.

Chiesa gets destroyed by McGregor. Would be a fun fight and the trash talk would be fucking epic.

Pettis would be a fun fight. I think McGregor would put him to sleep inside the first round.
I think the aldo fight gets him some lost respect back in the fact he's having the rematch in the first place. I think aldo wants that fught and that Conor would also take it. And that it also makes money. It would have to be at 155 though. Diaz would also get some of conors lost heat back.

Kevin Lee fight is risky. He needs to think he can win. He rides off of confidence. He's done it before with both aldo and diaz

He really needs his confidence back and then he is a force. The Conor that turned up for the khabib fight doesn't knock aldo out in 13 seconds.

Those days are gone.

Conor fights will only headline major PPV's from here on out.

He can't go back to fighting fringe top 10 guys anymore.
Nah. Conor is a draw regardless. He will have to take a hit. But he will still draw if you put him in with anyone

But why?

He gets smashed by both GSP and Khabib. Nate is a winnable fight (though I favour Nate).

Because I want spectacular. Some people like title defenses and UD wins. I want flying armbar subs, flawless touch-of-death KOs, champs who move up in weight, superfights, Glory or destruction, I want the drama. Otherwise I’d watch baseball.

and I like his chances vs both.

Nah. Conor is a draw regardless. He will have to take a hit. But he will still draw if you put him in with anyone

I get you ...

But imagine
UFC 240: McGregor vs Vick
UFC 237: McGregor vs Trinaldo
UFC 235: McGregor vs Lentz

I just can't see these types of fights happening.

I get you ...

But imagine

Lol.

It would be shit mate..but you know casuals and they'd eat it up immediately. Just to watch Conor wreck someone. It makes them feel good.

And to be honest I'd watch.

Poirier or Diaz.

A rematch against Aldo at LW if i am matchmaker.

I get you ...

But imagine

Hahaha. Can you imagine.

But this is the company that brought you Cm punk vs Mickey gall.. Randy couture vs James Toney..

I can see it now..

"If conor fought khabib like he did trinaldo he would knock khabib out"

well from the LW division he is probably going to take a less risk fight of course.

Diaz 3, Pettis, Barboza, Gaetje, Poirier 2 (i dont know if this fight is possible,Conor KO´ed him inside one round,even considering that poirier evolved a lot as a fighter since than)

Laquinta is also a risky fight for conor, Laquinta can take punishment and haves a solid chin, wrestling credentials and standup to take conor into deep waters in the late gate

Lee is obviously not a choice for a winnable fight,of course that Conor can knock him out but the much probable outcome would be a wrestlefuck followed with GN´P and a sub just like Khabib...

Conor vs Edson Barboza would be one of the most amazing fights ever in the UFC.

Is a shame that Gaethje chin is already shot. One pre-Johnson Gaethje vs Conor fight would have been fireworks.

Kevin Lee would be too dangerous.

If I was Conor I would start my own kickboxing organization, and make a tournament with Yi Long, Petrosyan, Grigorian, Buakaw, Sittichai including Conor himself in the mix. No takedown threat. just focus on striking. 3 minutes 3 rounds fight also would help him with his gas problem.
Gaethje's chin is still iron; he's just fighting legit competition now. I think Conor would beat Barboza fairly easily.

Because I want spectacular. Some people like title defenses and UD wins. I want flying armbar subs, flawless touch-of-death KOs, champs who move up in weight, superfights, Glory or destruction, I want the drama. Otherwise I’d watch baseball.

and I like his chances vs both.

Not being rude mate. But if you think he stands a chance of beating either of these guys, I think you're being deluded.

I am not trying to sound offensive, but you must be new to combat sports?

I love all the "give him a winnable fight" talk. lol. What a warrior.

Back