Mcgregors most underrated strike, the lead elbow

McGregor is top 5 best clinch fighters in the league.
No... not close. By "fighting" you also mean wrestling and controlling in the clinch as it is MMA, Makhachev, Nurmagomedov, Brown, Calderwood, GDR and many more are better.

Nice elbow strike, but I think McGregor's most underappreciated strike is his front snap kick. It really takes the gas out of his opponents, although Mendes wasn't in fighting shape, he still managed to stop him in his tracks with the snap kick.

Carlos%2BCondit%2BDrops%2BThiago%2BAlves%2Bby%2BElbows%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B67.gif

giphy.gif

Fucking savage.

Alves had no idea where that came from, guy is tough as fuck tho.

Not only is Conor excellent with elbows (and striking in general) in tight or in the clinch

Conor can also counter that ass with elbows

24ew9a8.jpg

I love that sequence so much. Conor's skills are truly in another universe

From utilising distance deception (pay attention to Conor's lead foot positionings) to scramble Alvarez ability to properly read distance and draw out, to Conor slick defensive skill and countering - outside slip to cross face elbow counter....

If Conor had missed the elbow, he still couldve used that cross face elbow to jam Alvarez neck, control Alvarez's posture, shut down return fire, and or land off the control.

Conor is a brilliant tactician...the greatest MMA has ever seen

Ive done many breakdowns detailing/showing/proving how Conor is truly about as flawless as a striker as MMA has ever seen...

Conor is Money from every range and ecery position...Conor makes you miss and pay from every range and every position....Conor is truly under rated...people still dont understand how fucking NEXT LEVEL Conor's skills and fight IQ are....we are truly lucky to see a Conor McGregor In our lifetime..and yet here are trolls taking Conor for granted

"The UNeducated eye can not see nor understand the brilliance of Conor McGregor"

One of the greatest realest quotes ive ever heard

After all this cock sucking I just have to.
Your hero got mentally broke, where was his next level IQ when he panic wrestled?

tap1.jpg

After all this cock sucking I just have to.
Your hero got mentally broke, where was his next level IQ when he panic wrestled?

tap1.jpg

Dude that was like...March

Nice elbow strike, but I think McGregor's most underappreciated strike is his front snap kick. It really takes the gas out of his opponents, although Mendes wasn't in fighting shape, he still managed to stop him in his tracks with the snap kick.
Conor also buckled Nate down to the soul of his gut in round 4 with a beautiful front kick

Back