McGregor's luck is out of this world

Now we should have to think about a strategy to deal with haters on march 5th who will say less than 2 week notice and bullshit when conor ko his next opponent anyone?

Put down the chronic Diaz brothers, turn off bob marley, and start training. Nat Diaz vs the Goat.

People are getting upset in here because, somehow, its terrible to think Conors ko over Aldo is luck and not skill. When it comes to number of times a KO happens in a fight, it is luck boys and girls. Ive not seen Conor KO anyone until Aldo (TKOs are NOT KOs) and Ive never seen Aldo KOd. Plus, the exchange happened in the first few seconds of their fight. That is crazy that Conor won, perfectly, and quickly perfectly, with no injury himself. So, yeah, it can be looked at as luck.

Remember, that was just one fight were discussing. How many fights have there been? How many of them have KOs? How many of those KOs come within the first exchange? Were talking about a very low percentage. Sure, Conor and any other fighter, train to KO people, but its not a certainty it only increases your chances to KO someone.

Jesus christ, I am breaking down the simplest of basics...

Yeah it sure is lucky that he's not gonna get a chance at a 2nd championship...

All these Brazilians are scurred, because they have to face a REAL god.

Conor vs Cowboy for the interim title. NOW!!

No way. Cerrone would wilt under the pressure, guaranteed. That's an easy fight for Conor, IMO. Nate is better. Plus, Nate mentally crushed Cerrone before boxing him up. He's much better equipped to deal with Conor's antics and bring a good fight.

I'm sure he's ecstatic, training for the wrong opponent every time.

I would have to agree with your sarcasm. I just hope he doesn't take the easy road and choose Cerrone. Let Nate have a crack at the king.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back