McGregor's luck is out of this world

Conor fans have this weird thing that when one of his opponents pulls out they treat it like a victory for Conor. Strange lol.

McGregor is extremely unlucky in this regard. Now he may actually have to face a 155lb contender before getting a title shot like most fighters.

Yeah, as I suspected. This is a tailor made excuse for McGregor doubters ...
People need to understand that McGregor fans wanted this fight to happen! It would've answered so many questions.

McGregor tweets that movement guru Ido Portal has arrived and RDA pulls from the fight a few minutes later. Coincidence?

It doesn't have anything to do with the price of tea in China, but it has to do with you posting logical fallacies.
Ronda Rousey and Conor McGregor are not the same person.

Did you know that?

Its funny, your name is Cakemuncher but i keep reading it as Cockmuncher.

McGregor tweets that movement guru Ido Portal has arrived and RDA pulls from the fight a few minutes later. Coincidence?

Conner looking very small in that pic. No artificial lighting, no special pose, no Photoshop?

Cerrone for the fight GTFO are you serious? They should get Pettis or some other fighter but never the less it would again be with a short notice so the fight would not really carry weight...

First a hail mary against Aldo and now RDA's injury.

Seriously, when does it stop?

How the fuck is this luck? Do you have any brain damage?

If Conor wanted to fight anyone else: Aldo, Cerrone, Nate, etc...he would made it happen. He chooses who he fights. He wanted RDA, there's no luck in not getting the fight you want. He wanted to make history and now he is delayed.

This is only lucky if Connor ends up getting an easier opponent for an interim title. If he fights RDA at a later date it's just months of wasted promotion AGAIN, and if he has to take a fight at LW in the meantime it may cost him his title shot.

You have a strange definition of luck.

I can't stand Conor but must give him props for actually staying healthy and not pulling out of his fights even when he has some injures.

He shows up every time so props for that.

This is terrible luck for McGregor. He was about to fight for a title and a chance at history. Now he has to go through another opponent another training camp more chance at injury in order to do the same.

Back