McGregor's keys to victory

mcgregorbl.gif

Very nice. But DUMMY, not hit BACK.
And any fool willing to receive a kick telegraphed by three spins is shhhhhhtoopid. That's classic exhibition stuff.

Conor should eat up the legs RDA style until Nate starts wanting a take down. If Nate keeps taking them then Conor keep giving them.

Other than that... just do what you did in the 1st round last time... & don't get caught with those mailman punches in the 2nd... & everything gonna be all right!

& watch out... Nate learned a secret strategy from his brother.

View attachment 128861
what I like the most about this pic is the face of Dana & Lorenzo

- Slip, counter, without putting 100% into it. Pick power shots.
- Make Diaz back up to the cage so that he can't lean back when avoiding a punch.
- Avoid Clinch, unless he feels confident in landing an elbow or three
- Front body kick and leg kicks are fine. Set them up, though

McGregor claims, in recent interviews, he lost because he emptied his gas tank on the first round trying to take Nate's head off and that now he is going to pick his shots and knock him out.

Conor is claiming he is going to KO Nate within 2 rounds. How is he going to accomplish this without blowing his wad again? Going for the early KO is exactly how he gassed to begin with and now he is claiming he'll get the KO by the 2nd round. He isn't making any sense.

Keep doing what he was doing in the 1st round of the first fight basically. Keep his distance and don't get taken down.

He has gone 15 minutes before against Holloway. He only needs to repeat that. Despite what Diaz fans may say, Conor's boxing is much better than Nate's. Nate has however the reach advantage.

Agreed. I don´t see Conor outboxing Nate for 5 rounds, so he´s going to have to go for a quick finish once again. However he can mix up his striking more and throw more leg- and bodykicks. This will make the big lefts less predictable and hopefully the kicks will slow Diaz down to the extent that Conor can start landing big in the second round. Also, if he finally land one of those spinning kicks clean, Diaz is going down.

Here's a good clue. Stop doing stupid shit like kicking foam dolls and train mma instead.

Seriously, did they have to give the foam thing arms and legs just so Conor can show off a move that lands once every 1 million fights?

The big question is can Conor fight at high pace for 5 rounds. If somehow he can i don't believe Nate will last to 5 rounds hes only human after all. If Conor throws a huge volume of kicks and punches at Diaz and he does not get tired, i think he stop him in 3 to 4 rounds. Conor will also need to be prepared better defensively and not take as many shots to the head. If he can do all that i see him as the winner.

Here's a good clue. Stop doing stupid shit like kicking foam dolls and train mma instead.

Seriously, did they have to give the foam thing arms and legs just so Conor can show off a move that lands once every 1 million fights?
This was not part of his training regime

Everybody thinks Conor loses including me but Vegas thinks otherwise

patience, for the love of god don't clinch with Nate, utilize uppercuts and leg kicks.

Lot of people talk about Diaz like he was world champion for five years now and never been defeated....
I say delusional fans

I know that's right. He'z got plenty of work to do without doing stuff like this... but I do believe he'z getting the real stuff done too.

Bud Light paid a bunch of UFC fighters (probably some mass money) to come in & screw around for a while. If you haven't seen it... It's pretty fun to watch. There'z some top names in there. It's in 2 parts.

Behind the scenes is kind of fun (5:25 cued up - 7:45)

out cardio him and dont get stupid early

i really don't think it's that complicated. stay out of Nate's long range, get in, land w/o eating counters, and get out fast. win 3 or more rounds. if the ko comes, even better.

yes it's tough for shorter fighters to get in on rangier fighters. we all know that. but that's his challenge.

some think leg kicks. i doubt he's suddenly going to become an Aldo or RDA. so sure, i think he'll throw a few, but they won't have much overall impact.

and IF he gets hit, get hit once. Nate's combo counter is what he hurts people with. his combo is sick. so get out faster than he can throw it.

it won't be as obvious as Condit was v Nick, but it will be a 2nd cousin of a game plan.

Back