McGregor's Intro

LeBron

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't consider myself a big McGregor fan (I wanted Aldo to beat him) but I do like him and think he is great for MMA. I also think he has the greatest intro in the history of combat sports or anything else. It's not just coming out to a Notorious BIG song (Frankie does as well), but he comes out to 'Hypnotize'. That is the GOAT song to come out to and fits him perfectly. This little Irish man coming out to 'Hypnotize' is the greatest spectacle in all of sports.

What do you guys think?

(Want to add a poll but don't know how to btw)

I think we have enough Conor threads as it is.

Front page alone reflects 23 out of 30 threads are about Conor alone.

Sherdog boring as fuck.

This is a new topic though.

I don't consider myself a big McGregor fan (I wanted Aldo to beat him) but I do like him and think he is great for MMA. I also think he has the greatest intro in the history of combat sports or anything else. It's not just coming out to a Notorious BIG song (Frankie does as well), but he comes out to 'Hypnotize'. That is the GOAT song to come out to and fits him perfectly. This little Irish man coming out to 'Hypnotize' is the greatest spectacle in all of sports.

What do you guys think?

(Want to add a poll but don't know how to btw)
giphy.gif

We need to pay homage to this great intro bruh

I thought you were talking about the Sinead O'Connor entrance. That was walk imo, but I'm not fussed about intros unless a fan does something funny as fuck in the background.

I think we have enough Conor threads as it is.

Front page alone reflects 23 out of 30 threads are about Conor alone.

Sherdog boring as fuck.
Let conor into your bum soul and sherdog will become a great place.

Urijah Faber, 2Pac, Dr Dre, California Love.

From
The
First
Note.

Nothing beats that. Urijah in his prime.

0.jpg

But for Conor specificaly?
I loved the live intro by Sinéad O'Connor.

Urijah Faber, 2Pac, California Love.

From
The
First
Note.

0.jpg

But for Conor specificaly?
I loved the live intro by Sinéad O'Connor.

Is that the one where she sounded like she was molesting a sick cat?

Boxing...

I can't think of any right off, which might be a bad sign, but I have a bad memory.

Tyson must have had a few good ones.
Mexican stars coming out to Vicente Fernandez is crazy (couldn't even be replicated by HW Champ Cain Velasquez)

GOAT entrance song is Mike Swick's Ambitionz as a ridah IMO.

Yes, that little Irishman coming out to "Hypnotize" a song by American gangster rapper Biggie Smalls. The same little Irishman that calls others "traitors" to their country for indulging in other country's cultures and fake gangsters. The irony.

Also, the "Foggy dew" part is stupid, considering he wore a poppy on more than one occasion. "Foggy dew" is a song encouraging Irishmen to avoid siding with the British in wars, and instead fight for Ireland. So Conor wearing a poppy then coming out to "Foggy dew" is contradictory.

Last edited:
Urijah Faber, 2Pac, Dr Dre, California Love.

From
The
First
Note.

0.jpg

cringe....Urijah's "California Love" walkout is so corny and played out. UFC fighters have the worst taste in music. Literally the only good song I remember was Nathan Coy walking out to "Waiting Room".

UFC 189 was epic with both Conor and Chad's live performance intros. Hope they do it again

maybe he'll have that bald skank who looks like she spent the last ten years being passed around by a biker gang perform again

Back