McGregor's coach John Kavangh predicts Conor will finish Nate in the 4th round.

After Conor wins this forum will be so silent

There will be a lot of white belts as I suspect most would chose to abandon their accounts and start again.

There will be a lot of white belts as I suspect most would chose to abandon their accounts and start again.

What about orange belts which posts 30-40 times per day with no meaning that created account 2 weeks ago and did not even lurk for less then a year?

Nate, second round RNC, again.

Conor is a better boxer so I doubt that.

Hes been training cardio non stop for months now, there is no way he wont have enough gas for 4 rounds unless he goes crazy and tries win in the first round. Kavanagh will have made a plan for Conor to pick off Nayt in the first few then release his true force onto a weakaend Diaz brother.
If Conor is the better boxer then

1. Easter bunny is real.
2. Tooth fairy is real.
3. Trump is ushering a period of social progression, fiscal responsibility, and world peace.
4. Pokémon Go is more important than the economy and politics.
5. Joe rogan can win a UFC title.
6. Royce Gracie is the best mixed martial artist of all time.
7. Pro wrestling is real.
8. Brock is nothing but an all natural "jacked white boy".
9. CM punk is a legitimate threat to the MW title.
10. Diego Sanchez over Ross Pearson was the proper decision.
11. Trump's wife really did plagiarize Michelle Obama.*

*(Neither wrote their speeches. They have speechwriters for that. Trump just hired a lazy one.)

Hes been training cardio non stop for months now, there is no way he wont have enough gas for 4 rounds unless he goes crazy and tries win in the first round. Kavanagh will have made a plan for Conor to pick off Nayt in the first few then release his true force onto a weakaend Diaz brother.
Yeah, because Nate fades...

What about orange belts which posts 30-40 times per day with no meaning that created account 2 weeks ago and did not even lurk for less then a year?

Nate, second round RNC, again.

I don't know, it'll probably depend on what they've been saying about the fight rather than their join date and post rate won't it you fucking goof?

As for this orange belt, I'll be here whatever happens because I haven't been going full retard either side so will have nothing to be embarrassed about.

Unlike you... You better hope. :>

Connor is obviously very confident he can win this fight. I still don't understand why they're fighting at 170 again. I can't remember the last time a ufc champion is taking a fight 2 weight classes above his original. I expect Connor to finish Nate however

Chael did an interview with Alvarez talking about this rematch.

They both seemed to agree a fighter cant increase their gas tank that much in such a short period.
Eddie uses boxing as an example.

Also that McG's style was suited to a shorter fight were he could apply pressure with striking and that stretching it out wont be a better gameplan.

After Nate wins again there will be crickets from the McGregor fans and an influx of white belts

Before, 90 percent of the thread topics would be about McGregor on the first page alone. After he lost and took off to Iceland there was a period where he didn't have one thread on the page and Sherdog was back to normal for the first time in 18 months.

Now here we go...

How things have changed. With one loss, it goes from the first minute to four actual rounds.

Conor went in there 100% cardio...Nate's clinch and knee to the body took 50%....I give Nate credit why Conor had no energy to go 5 rnds...

good posts above about the damage thing

connie isn't going for the KO early now, so he won't do that much damage in nate, and nate could outbox him

it will be ugly for connie, nate isn't the mdigets he's fighting, he doesn't tower over his opponents now. nate has even bigger reach

kavanagh will make a plan?

connie is smarter than his coach. it is him who will make a gameplan for this fight, not the other way around

After the fight: "We win or we learn, we will be back"

Nonesense. You can't finish a guy in the 4th round when you've already tapped out to him in the 1st or 2nd.

After Nate wins again there will be crickets from the McGregor fans and an influx of white belts

Before, 90 percent of the thread topics would be about McGregor on the first page alone. After he lost and took off to Iceland there was a period where he didn't have one thread on the page and Sherdog was back to normal for the first time in 18 months.

Now here we go...

Almost all of the McGregor threads being created are anti-McGregor by haters.

Pro-McGregor threads are actually quite rare now.

Conor already admitted his past training was poor, especially his cardio. It seems he improved it a lot, whether that will have a big impact on his fight.... we will have to find out and see. When he wasn't gassed he made Diaz look bad, but Diaz with a camp should look better too, so..... watch it we must?

Back