McGregor's coach John Kavangh predicts Conor will finish Nate in the 4th round.

Conor will focus more on his movement training this time around. Nate stands no chance!

He couldn't even last two rounds, he was tired half way through the second now he's gonna go four?

Almost all of the McGregor threads being created are anti-McGregor by haters.

Pro-McGregor threads are actually quite rare now.
That might be the case now but after he beat Siver Sherdog was unbearable with pro McGregor threads. Just stupid threads too with every other comment "head clean off" from a whole bunch of new fans

That might be the case now but after he beat Siver Sherdog was unbearable with pro McGregor threads. Just stupid threads too with every other comment "head clean off" from a whole bunch of new fans

Bandwagon jumpers. It wouldn't surprise me if some of those same people are now posting anti-McGregor stuff.

I don't think Conor is going to make it to round 4 with the pace Nate Diaz is going to set.

im Conors biggest fan in the world maybe the universe and i doubt he has the cardio to go to the 4th, hope he takes Nates head clean off in the 1st

What is he supposed to say? "Oh. Yeah Nate is going to kick my guys ass again."
Yall are silly.
How about the middle ground where he acknowledges that Nate is a contender, and it's going to be a very tough match. How about where he stops making excuses for his guy and admit his plan didnt work out the first time.

Some guys underestimate Conor so much and underestimate his capacity to bounce and more how he bounce, check his last loss before Nate and what happened next

How about the middle ground where he acknowledges that Nate is a contender, and it's going to be a very tough match. How about where he stops making excuses for his guy and admit his plan didnt work out the first time.

Thats your opinion not a fact
Dont blame a professionnal coach because he doesnt share some sherbro's opinion

Haha. Gotta love the boldness.

Specifically picked a Championship round to give a middle finger to the cardio questions.

The ideal result for Conor is a stoppage in round 4 or 5. A quick knock out would and the cardio question would still remain. Ideally he would come through some adversity on the ground. Not going to happen though. Diaz by TKO third round.

Im rooting for conor but if the fight is in the 4th and he isnt using movement and and being defensive the whole fight id say nate would be the more likely to finish it in the 4th.

That being said if he can push the pace and still be there in the 4th keeping up with nate cardio wise ill be impressed.Either way hoping for a memorable fight

Chael did an interview with Alvarez talking about this rematch.

They both seemed to agree a fighter cant increase their gas tank that much in such a short period.
Eddie uses boxing as an example.

Also that McG's style was suited to a shorter fight were he could apply pressure with striking and that stretching it out wont be a better gameplan.

Do either of them have a degree in physiology? no. It can be done and I've seen impressive VO2max increases in a short amount of time.

It's a ridiculous comment made by people who have no clue.

This guy craves too much spotlight. Shut up and coach
He is doing a Q and A and is asked about Conor. What do you want him to do?

He should be applauded for his openness and willingness to speak to the fans. Most either say nothing or tow the politically correct line and that's a bore.

Gunnar Nelsons last outing he looked a lot more athletic, same team. Also interviews from him where he said he wasn't doing it good and they got a new S&C coach.

Sounds more like delusional wishful thinking.

Sounds more like delusional wishful thinking.

Well it would make for a better fight, don't you want a better fight? But in the end it will come down to how he performs that night, no amount of posturing by Conor will make up for his lack of cardio.

Back