McGregor's coach John Kavangh: Conor's victory will be one-sided.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"Since half an hour after the loss, we've been pretty obsessive about that one particular opponent, So it's going on months now. I feel like that's all that's in my head lately, and I know it's the same for him. We've never done that before. It's unique and it's very exciting. It's been a very interesting learning experience for me.

There has been a major change in the approach to this fight as opposed to the other ones. It's a much more structured approach to this fight, I'm pretty sure that's going to be adopted moving forward. To sum up the main difference between this one and other ones is that I can tell you what dates we have, different sessions as in when our MMA sparring's on and when our jiu-jitsu sparring's on, when our technical sessions are on. Where as before it was done on the day, on the fly, how we felt or how he was feeling that particular day. Now I know everything, it's mapped out, laid out and for me I like that. Now we're both kind of on the same path on the same mindset.

If it's a close fight and Conor kind of closely gets a decision, well then there has to be the rubber match. Maybe that will happen either way. I really feel it has to be a dominant performance to make the type of statement Conor wants to make, I'm always weary of looking at things through rose tinted glasses and being biased, but for me round one was quite one-sided. I'm pretty sure anybody would score that round to Conor. That's the way I see it going for whatever number of rounds it lasts this time, but even more in Conor's favor.".

When it will end is hard to say, Him and his brother are both famous for being able to take an exorbitant amount of punishment so how long will it last? That's hard to predict. As long as it does last, I see it being very one-sided."

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...ided-victory-over-nate-diaz-at-ufc-202-080916

5gMB9Xd.gif

Just like the first fight eh?

Lion & Gazelle?

lol

...And that side is Diaz, Roy.

kingpin.jpg

Suicide watch for Connor and his team if he loses
Especially if he gets stopped

Seriously. Hire whoever is babysitting Jones and preventing him from relapsing right now.

As long as Conor fights like a fighter and not a chicken shit point scorer I'll accept any victory.

I feel like this guy must have girls running away from him at clubs. Since Conor speaks so much better than him, why not just stfu and let Conor do his own talking?????????????????????

????????????

Conor will make it look easy and the haters will all cry yet again.

Conor bless.

LEQEfJX.jpg

obv he willmake it look easy only a retard would think diaz has a chance

29DB443400000578-0-image-a-19_1434962598457.jpg

"Since half an hour after the loss, we've been pretty obsessive about that one particular opponent, So it's going on months now. I feel like that's all that's in my head lately, and I know it's the same for him. We've never done that before. It's unique and it's very exciting. It's been a very interesting learning experience for me.

There has been a major change in the approach to this fight as opposed to the other ones. It's a much more structured approach to this fight, I'm pretty sure that's going to be adopted moving forward. To sum up the main difference between this one and other ones is that I can tell you what dates we have, different sessions as in when our MMA sparring's on and when our jiu-jitsu sparring's on, when our technical sessions are on. Where as before it was done on the day, on the fly, how we felt or how he was feeling that particular day. Now I know everything, it's mapped out, laid out and for me I like that. Now we're both kind of on the same path on the same mindset.

If it's a close fight and Conor kind of closely gets a decision, well then there has to be the rubber match. Maybe that will happen either way. I really feel it has to be a dominant performance to make the type of statement Conor wants to make, I'm always weary of looking at things through rose tinted glasses and being biased, but for me round one was quite one-sided. I'm pretty sure anybody would score that round to Conor. That's the way I see it going for whatever number of rounds it lasts this time, but even more in Conor's favor.".

When it will end is hard to say, Him and his brother are both famous for being able to take an exorbitant amount of punishment so how long will it last? That's hard to predict. As long as it does last, I see it being very one-sided."

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/...ided-victory-over-nate-diaz-at-ufc-202-080916
Part of that is correct, it WILL be one sided. Just not how he plans for it to be. #NothingChanges

image.jpeg

please, someone shoot him

irish edmond

Connor and his coach are just going to milk that one and a half round of Connor winning to death aren't they?

Conor will make it look easy and the haters will all cry yet again.

Conor bless.

LEQEfJX.jpg
cry.I LAUGHED MY AZZ OFF WHEN DIAZ TAPPED HIS CUR AZZ. DIAZ BY SUBMISSION AGAIN AND CONNOR TAPPING EVEN FASTER again.

Back