McGregor will be the WW champ

After he finishes Nate and beats Alvarez, he's going to be the UFC's first three division champ. Woodley got nothing for The Conor.

Heard it here first.

Hey-Go-Fuck-Off-Penelope-GIF

f-Haha-Fuck-You-yoy-GIF

Theres nobody more deluded than Fedor can crusher fangirls.

Nah, we dont have homoerotic fantasies about Fedor, unlike the silly McNuggets who started watching MMA a year ago
GTFO filthy casual, you dont belong

I knew threads like these were in the works... Woodley is a complete nightmare for Conor. If Conor received the punch that Robbie did I think his head literally would have exploded.
This. No offence to Mcgregor fans but he has bitten off more than he can chew fighting at WW. If a no camp/short notice Diaz beat him just imagine what Maia NBK, Wonder boy, Macdonald are going to do to him, let alone the former and current champion. So many nightmare match ups, so little hype left. Dark skies heading for Mcgregor fans.

I agree with you TS

only detail is you forgot to mention he´ll be champ in some local irish org and not in the ufc

you lost me at beats Alvarez, no way he can handle a pressure wrestler like Eddie

McGregor would piss his pants at the weigh ins looking at Woodley shirtless.

Miesha Tate - criticised Conor McGregor - lost title
TJ Dillishaw - criticised Conor McGregor - lost title
Rafael dos Anjos - said Conor McGregor got what he deserved - lost title
Robbie Lawler - said he would claim Conor's soul - lost title
Jon Jones - offered his "opinion" on Conor McGregor's attitude - PEDs bust
Fabricio Werdum - criticised Conor McGregor - lost title
Cowboy Cerrone - talked shit about Conor - got smashed in his next bout

eba34d70382cf601e51540ec289b5edc87bc0384656b126217bf2d152cccff16.jpg

Conor with his new stamina focused training regimen is literally unbeatable. His record next year this time will be 23-3.

Back