McGregor will be the WW champ

n.diazismylife1999

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
After he finishes Nate and beats Alvarez, he's going to be the UFC's first three division champ. Woodley got nothing for The Conor.

Heard it here first.

<13>

If conor called nate a tall ugly mexican,i can't even imagine what he could say about woodley...

I think GSP will become LW champion before Conor defends his Featherweight belt.

Glad you clarified which Diaz brother is meant in your username by having the "n." in it.

Universities the world over should conduct research on the irrational phallic delusions of these Conor McGregor nutters. The research that would result might possibly pave the way towards answers, treatments, and solutions for various types of psychoses and such.

Not kidding, case studies of these folk would be quite interesting indeed.

Who does a better Stockton Slap, n.diaz or n.diaz?

I'm not a betting man, but I'd put my money on n.diaz. His reach is second to none, and he can generate the powah in his swing

How you gonna say Conor finishes Nate with that username?

I knew threads like these were in the works... Woodley is a complete nightmare for Conor. If Conor received the punch that Robbie did I think his head literally would have exploded.

I'm not a betting man, but I'd put my money on n.diaz. His reach is second to none, and he can generate the powah in his swing

They are both "virtually identical" imo

goldberg.jpg

I knew threads like these were in the works... Woodley is a complete nightmare for Conor. If Conor received the punch that Robbie did I think his head literally would have exploded.
If Woodley threw a punch like that against Conor, Woodley would have gotten the Aldo treatment. A WW champ with the exact same height and reach as Conor? Conor's wet dream.

Back