McGregor vs Diaz staredown is going to be epic

For an idea of the size difference:

Screen-Shot-2016-01-20-at-20.40.04-800x445.png

Diaz-RDA.0.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking the same...the stare down alone should be a PPV

Conor is gonna feel so insecure fighting someone taller than him. he loves to point out how he's taller than his other manlet competitors. lel

Conor is gonna feel so insecure fighting someone taller than him. he loves to point out how he's taller than his other manlet competitors. lel

Im sure Conor will think of something for Diaz. Wont be difficult. Will prolly say Nate barely reads at a grade 2 level or some shit.

He will just focus on other stuff, like that he is broke, getting paid 20k to show up and lives in his brothers shadow

Trolling pretty hard tonight. You're just throwing nonsense out in every thread.

For an idea of the size difference:

Screen-Shot-2016-01-20-at-20.40.04-800x445.png

Diaz-RDA.0.jpg
Rda is barefoot nate is in basketball shoes, the size difference wont be crazy, nates defiantly longer though, will be intresting to see how conor reacts to being the guy having to work inside.

To TS the in fight shit talk will be more epic.

I don't think I've ever seen a more obsessed hater. You literally only post to hate on Conor. You should be more positive and post about fighters you like.

can't wait til nate flips him off during staredowns.

I don't think I've ever seen a more obsessed hater. You literally only post to hate on Conor. You should be more positive and post about fighters you like.
I like Conor, but his fan boys talking shit about other fighters needs to be called out

Diaz is going to have to start some shit and stir the pot because mcgregor probably doesn't give a shit about this fight

Back