• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News McGregor vs Chandler press conference in Dublin, Ireland on June 3rd

They should do this shit in Boston.

Would be funny to see Conor win and watch another hype train build up again. Considering everyone expecting 40 yr old Chandler to win easy.

Yep I wonder if Chandler will be ‘encouraged’ to just stand in front of Conrad and not use his wrestling.
Not a good game plan, early KO from Conor sniping Chandler IS a definite threat.​

this might be the most annoying Conor we've ever seen. and that's saying a LOT!

Feel the same way as well.

I know he's probably getting good money but feels just like his whole job is to get ridiculed. Be the joke of the show. Weird.

And he acts like he's just happy to be there, it's a bit embarassing.
He doesn't give a fuck what some broke fans think. Only frustration comes from the wait.

every real irish person i met, from ireland, has stated that they absolutely hate connor. granted, they were all younger, probably woke irish people. but interesting for sure. i suspect, the irish that show up to a UFC hype press conference will undoubtedbly be huge conor fans.

So you met someone from Ireland who hates Conor McGregor. Stop the fucking presses.

I guarantee you it will be bigger than The Beatles when Conor gets off the plane, meanwhile you'll be at home in your underwear polishing your knob to a Pride VHS.

So you met someone from Ireland who hates Conor McGregor. Stop the fucking presses.

I guarantee you it will be bigger than The Beatles when Conor gets off the plane, meanwhile you'll be at home in your underwear polishing your knob to a Pride VHS.
You mad

Back