McGregor v Floyd Mayweather (boxing)

Congrats on yellow TS.

Hopefully the hammer strikes before your next one.

EdsonBarboza2 will start a thread asking us next week if Fabricio Werdum could beat Wladimir Klitschko in a boxing bout.

Ts is an idiot and has made us all dumber via reading his thread.

0/10 - there is good trolling, and there is this. just trying too hard.

yeah the level of conor hype is just crazy now mayweather could beat most guys in the ufc even with their size advantage in pure boxing. once you get to the mw's and up it gets real iffy just due to power difference but conor gets beat so bad in pure boxing he would never speak of it.

Not trying to tell you how to do your job sir but I think you should have moved it to the boxing forum for some laughs first.

No, no, no...you don't reward the trolls for their behavior.

How would this go in a boxing match? Floyd is known for having serious trouble dealing with south paws,one who moves like Conor with his power would beat him imo

Who you got?

Ts are you a fan of teh WWE were the guy you want to wins always does. Boxing and MMA is not like that. You see the decide who wins then fight. They fight then you find out who the winner is.

In a boxing contest Conor is made to be a fool nothing more then a punching bag. I can tell be your Analysis of Conor's movement you have never watched a Mayweather fight before. If you had you would never had made this thread.

Now in an MMA match Floyd would be a grappling dummy after about 20 seconds.

troll? as if you would get bites ffs im serious,Floyd doesnt knock people out so lets not start saying he would ko conor because it just wouldnt happen

troll? as if you would get bites ffs im serious,Floyd doesnt knock people out so lets not start saying he would ko conor because it just wouldnt happen

Connor would get so fucking battered his own mother wouldn't recognize his face.

Connor would get so fucking battered his own mother wouldn't recognize his face.

Who has floyd marked up lately,he cherry picks wasters like maidana ffs amir khan ruined the guy,hes been dodging pacman (A SOUTHPAW) for years

You guys are wrong about the gap between pro boxing and mma boxing

Nick Diaz would up end a lot of pro boxers.

I'll bite! Floyd doesn't knock other pro boxers that you know box for a living on the other hand Conor gets hit all the time. Mayweather tko inside of 4 rnds.

In and MMA Conor sub rnd1

Who has floyd marked up lately,he cherry picks wasters like maidana ffs amir khan ruined the guy,hes been dodging pacman (A SOUTHPAW) for years

KO's aren't the end all be all of striking.

I'll bite! Floyd doesn't knock other pro boxers that you know box for a living on the other hand Conor gets hit all the time. Mayweather tko inside of 4 rnds.

In and MMA Conor sub rnd1

Mayweather cannot deal with southpaws that are quick,I know his counter punching is A level but I dont think theres a gap between the best in mma and boxing.

Mayweather is not a lot of pro boxers he is the pro boxer and Conor is not. What you are though is really, really, really daft!

Ts are you a fan of teh WWE were the guy you want to wins always does. Boxing and MMA is not like that. You see the decide who wins then fight. They fight then you find out who the winner is.

In a boxing contest Conor is made to be a fool nothing more then a punching bag. I can tell be your Analysis of Conor's movement you have never watched a Mayweather fight before. If you had you would never had made this thread.

Now in an MMA match Floyd would be a grappling dummy after about 20 seconds.

You know what's funny...the two WWE fans I know of in this thread both think the ts is off his meds for thinking Conor would be anything other than a piss poor sparring partner for Floyd. So in conclusion...you can pucker up to my posterior for the WWE fan insult. Also...ts off meds.

You know what's funny...the two WWE fans I know of in this thread both think the ts is off his meds for thinking Conor would be anything other than a piss poor sparring partner for Floyd. So in conclusion...you can pucker up to my posterior for the WWE fan insult. Also...ts off meds.

I watched wrassling when I was kid. I got no lips for your ass but my foot would fit nicely I'm sure.

Back