McGregor v Floyd Mayweather (boxing)

I watched wrassling when I was kid. I got no lips for your ass but my foot would fit nicely I'm sure.

I'll turn your foot sideways, shine it up real good, and then stick it straight up your candy ass.

Have a nice day! BANGBANG!

Thank God someone made a turn it sideways joke...bunch a rudy poo candy asses.

Boxing is living in the past guys McGregor is the new breed of fighter you'd be surprised.

I'll turn your foot sideways, shine it up real good, and then stick it straight up your candy ass.

Have a nice day! BANGBANG!

Then Another bad guy will come and distract the ref so I can grab a steal chair and rap it around your head. Then I will laugh as all the little hulksters cry!

Boxing is living in the past guys McGregor is the new breed of fighter you'd be surprised.

I've been watching fighting long enough that Badr Hari was the new breed of kickboxing HW, new breed MMA HWs in Duffee... and I have yet to see any REAL change in what makes a good fighter.

Then Another bad guy will come and distract the ref so I can grab a steal chair and rap it around your head. Then I will laugh as all the little hulksters cry!

Fuck the little Hulksters, buncha assclowns and jabronis.

I've been watching fighting long enough that Badr Hari was the new breed of kickboxing HW, new breed MMA HWs in Duffee... and I have yet to see any REAL change in what makes a good fighter.

hulkup1.jpg

Whats the latest on Badr Hari and Sponge I thought they wanted to fight mma?

Spong's been out since he broke his leg. Didn't he just get cleared back for training a month or two ago?

Spong's been out since he broke his leg. Didn't he just get cleared back for training a month or two ago?

That thing was gross to watch. BOTH of Saki's fights that night ended in WTF moments. First Corbett's ear blows up and then Spong breaks his leg.

Well, if Hawkins was in a wheelchari powered by like a Top Fuel dragter motor....:redface::icon_chee

Now imagine usain bolt vs Steven Hawkins in the 100 metres slumped on the floor as he doesn't have his night rider style wheel chair. Chairs are banned in the normal Olympics ya know.

Now imagine usain bolt vs Steven Hawkins in the 100 metres slumped on the floor as he doesn't have his night rider style wheel chair. Chairs are banned in the normal Olympics ya know.

Your comparison sucks!

Back