McGregor training vicious ground and pound

Silverback McGregor training here some vicious ground and pound.. Smart move by Conor if RDA somehow survives conscious from that left hand he might have to follow RDA to ground.. I think you would be surprised how good McGregors ground game truly is. Even Ryan Hall admit that Conor is beast on the mat.

Please dont mention Chad fight here because Conor was basicly fighting with single leg.. Now hes healthy.

Ok if hes such a beast on the mat then why the fuck did mendes manhandle him there? i mean conor is great dudes striking is phenomenal but you nuthuggers need to chill trying to make it out like hes good on the mat when everyone knows thats his weakness.

I really am starting to think that you guys are eating this up... It's the McGreggor show running 24 hours a day till March 6 when we'll be here looking for you all.

Yes i said hes training some vicious ground GnP.. Of course he doesnt want to go 100% there.. Whats the point on putting sparring partners unconcious?? March 5 McGregor unleash all his power and RDA will be the sleeping beuty.

Ok if hes such a beast on the mat then why the fuck did mendes manhandle him there? i mean conor is great dudes striking is phenomenal but you nuthuggers need to chill trying to make it out like hes good on the mat when everyone knows thats his weakness.
i mean he didnt defend the takedowns (granted he was injured) but he did land brutal elbows and control chad's posture a lot of the time. The massive amount of conor's blood was caused by illegal eye gauging not the elbows.

i mean he didnt defend the takedowns (granted he was injured) but he did land brutal elbows and control chad's posture a lot of the time. The massive amount of conor's blood was caused by illegal eye gauging not the elbows.
He got taken down like 4 or 5 times by a dude that had no cardio. And was kept on the ground for a long time. He did land some elbows but that was pretty much it he was getting controlled .

I would be very surprised just to see Conor employ ground game whether he's good at it would be subjective opinion since he rarely shows any ground game; to his credit he's never really made it go that far. I think RDA will force Conor to open what limited toolbox he may own.
I was just rewatching the Brandao fight and he handled him on the ground very easily. Isnt Brandao a Black belt? ( i know RDA i much higher level Black belt ) still interesting though

He got taken down like 4 or 5 times by a dude that had no cardio. And was kept on the ground for a long time. He did land some elbows but that was pretty much it he was getting controlled .
Im so tired of hearing chad had no cardio. He is the best wrestler in that division. No matter a wrestlers cardio level when they are that good, its very difficult to get out from under them. The fact Conor did get up at all is a test to his skill. Also , every round starts standing

Why do some people get so invested in one fighter lol

I think you would be surprised how good McGregors ground game truly is. Even Ryan Hall admit that Conor is beast on the mat.

Possibly, but it's still a great unknown for Conor. He's shown some decent offensive wrestling against lower ranked opponents not really known for their ground game. But against top competition we really have no idea if he'll be able to employ it. Training is one thing, actually being able to utilize it in a fight is something entirely different.

Silverback McGregor training here some vicious ground and pound.. Smart move by Conor if RDA somehow survives conscious from that left hand he might have to follow RDA to ground.. I think you would be surprised how good McGregors ground game truly is. Even Ryan Hall admit that Conor is beast on the mat.

Please dont mention Chad fight here because Conor was basicly fighting with single leg.. Now hes healthy.

I need to find an investor who'll put some serious thought into putting some cash behind manufacturing these toilet bowl men with Conor McGregor's head and tattoos on the body. This thing would sell like hot cakes on Sherdog with all of you fanboys.

image.jpeg

@Head Clean Off

Can't wait for this fight.

I need to find an investor who'll put some serious thought into putting some cash behind manufacturing these toilet bowl men with Conor McGregor's head and tattoos on the body. This thing would sell like hot cakes on Sherdog with all of you fanboys.

View attachment 78755

@Head Clean Off

aehaheaheahe that was hilarious

And actually might hold some truth, giving Coner topics like this

I think there's more to it than you're seeing. Do you take BJJ?

Looks like he is going about 10 or 20 % where was the vicious ground and pound did I miss it ?

This, and his sparring partner wasn't offering much defensively either .. I get that it's light sparring, but .. shouldn't he at least try to make Conor work for it?

Back