McGregor training vicious ground and pound

lol @ that weight distribution. cant believe he posted this

Silverback McGregor training here some vicious ground and pound.. Smart move by Conor if RDA somehow survives conscious from that left hand he might have to follow RDA to ground.. I think you would be surprised how good McGregors ground game truly is. Even Ryan Hall admit that Conor is beast on the mat.

Please dont mention Chad fight here because Conor was basicly fighting with single leg.. Now hes healthy.

Does Ryan hall have the credentials to make that statement? Genuinely asking. I missed his season of TUF & haven't seen any of his fights.

probably in his better interest to be training GnP defense instead of GnP offense

What a fuckin Irish panzy. If that's vicious then RDA has little to worry about. RDA by 4 rounds of shit knocking.

Ouch_55e58e_5172706.gif

That hurts to watch.

you been part of internet forum since 2009

no worries, i'm pretty sure ive lived more then you haha

Trying to "win" at an internet argument by claiming the other person is inferior due to posting on the internet for a period of time that is potentially longer than oneself, is kind of self defeating. It's like a nerd calling another nerd a nerd. It's fine though, whatever gets you through your day.

It's a pretty tired line though. Try to be more original. Like say I live in my mom's basement. Or that I am a virgin. Or better yet, that you fucked my mom in her bedroom, while I was in the basement posting on Sherdog and not having awesome sex like you were having. Mix it up! Be creative.

I-believe-in-you.jpg

Last edited:
Back