• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media McGregor spasms during Sports Illustrated interview

Poor Jake he's just trying to be professional as possible. Although, I'm sure he's concerned about Conor.

Damn he's on some kind of hard drug I wish the brother well. Why can't people just stick to weed n alcohol ffs LOL

That's just regular twitchy comedown after being cranked and awake for X amount of hours with Y amount of sleep in Z amount of days

Edit: on the comedown but trying to crank himself back up for another interview

Last edited:
I’ve always thought the Conor and substance abuse rumors were just that , rumors. I never saw any true evidence such as arrests or first hand accounts of him being a heavy drug a user but after seeing this, I am really concerned. Something is def off. It almost reminds me of when I would have panic attacks. If you notice while he is talking he keeps pausing to take a breath. When I would have panic attacks my breathing would stop being involuntary and become voluntary to where I would start thinking about when to breathe. That’s what this reminds me of. Whatever it is I hope he gets the help he needs. Sadly I don’t think we see him fight again unless it’s Jake Paul in 2 years and sadly I think he gets ko.

Those of you saying withdrawal obviously have no experience with drugs.

This is the opposite of withdrawal. Overdose. Way too much for way too long.
And people with a lot of drug experiences would know better then to hype up there drug use on the internet. Drugs are bad, this looks like day two of no sleep still drunk and drugs wearing off. Brain zaps they call em.

Sheesh. I'm not the only one saying it but when and if he comes back it isn't going to good.

Or simply just pretending to make people talk about it.

Would be one HELL of an actor then lol. I fast-forwarded through some of his scenes in the movie and yeah, he ain't much of an actor, not yet at least..

I fast-forwarded through some of his scenes in the movie and yeah, he ain't much of an actor, not yet at least..
Well it wouldn't surprise me.

Well it wouldn't surprise me.

Playing high/fucked up seems to be one of the hardest thing to pull off, I very rarely see someone actually do it well in movies or tv shows

Back