• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media McGregor spasms during Sports Illustrated interview

What a contrast, Jake is calm and I can mediate to his voice while Conor has million voices in his head and can drop any moment. I once took crazy amount of Adderall I wonder if I was acting like this and didn't even realize.

Looks like he's coming down, having an anxiety / panic attack, that's why he's finding it hard to finish a sentence and shrugging weirdly.

Typical coke addict behaviour.
I could see the panic attack but I don't think coke has alot to do with what we just saw. I mean maybeeee if he's been abusing multiple days In a row, drinking like an asshole, no sleep + panic attack... but it just looks worse than that to me, honestly. I mean, does he really do meth? Why the fuck does he look like that?

I could see the panic attack but I don't think coke has alot to do with what we just saw. I mean maybeeee if he's been abusing multiple days In a row, drinking like an asshole, no sleep + panic attack... but it just looks worse than that to me, honestly. I mean, does he really do meth? Why the fuck does he look like that?

Yes he's been on multi day benders during this press tour it's been clear all through his interviews.

Coke is really bad for anxiety attacks / panic attacks. Coke addiction can easily make people look this bad, much worse in fact.

This is disappointing to say the least. Thought he cleaned up his act again by starring in this movie only to see the opposite effect

Holy fucking trainwreck. There is way more going on in that interview than just a boatload of drugs. I doubt that it's simply because he got caught in the midst of a bender having to do an interview he wasn't prepared for.

Conor should be thankful Jake was there to handle the bulk of the interview, because whenever Mumbles spoke you could literally watch the interview go downhill fast. Jake 100% knew he was fucked and bailed him out.

I am sure Conor's PR team is already working overtime trying to figure out how to diffuse this one.

I'm no Conor fanboy, but holy shit, someone close to him has to get through to him and fast. Lately he seems to be suffering from mental disorders beyond substance abuse. I don't know how you start to determine which one while he's still enjoying the booger sugar (what looks to be 24-7), and I don't know what reason is strong enough for him to kick it long enough to find out, but that man is in need of some serious help.

He presents as bipolar (while using drugs to deal with or avoid the depressive side), and he is definitely anxious as fuck in this video. At one point he looked a cunthair away from a full on panic attack. Would not surprise me in the least to find out he suffered from ADHD with ODD either.

This is him sober.
<seedat>

Holy fucking trainwreck. There is way more going on in that interview than just a boatload of drugs. I doubt that it's simply because he got caught in the midst of a bender having to do an interview he wasn't prepared for.

Conor should be thankful Jake was there to handle the bulk of the interview, because whenever Mumbles spoke you could literally watch the interview go downhill fast. Jake 100% knew he was fucked and bailed him out.

I am sure Conor's PR team is already working overtime trying to figure out how to diffuse this one.

I'm no Conor fanboy, but holy shit, someone close to him has to get through to him and fast. Lately he seems to be suffering from mental disorders beyond substance abuse. I don't know how you start to determine which one while he's still enjoying the booger sugar (what looks to be 24-7), and I don't know what reason is strong enough for him to kick it long enough to find out, but that man is in need of some serious help.

He presents as bipolar (while using drugs to deal with or avoid the depressive side), and he is definitely anxious as fuck in this video. At one point he looked a cunthair away from a full on panic attack. Would not surprise me in the least to find out he suffered from ADHD with ODD either.

This isn't Quora Sherbro Peter.

75 movies, consummate professional... we done a good job.... 75 movies, consummate professional...
yeah I noticed his last two responses were basically the exact same thing word for word. that was weird

also lmao @ squidbillies av

Back