Mcgregor said he would never tap again

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Then he tapped to Nate Diaz. Lost a lot of faith in him after that. I'm still a fan and the only reason him tapping bothered me is because he said he wouldn't. Stop lying to your fans Mcgregor, nobody likes a snake in the grass.

What do you want him to do, allow himself to suffocate or go unconscious?

Wait a minute, that's a great idea.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
These haters are amazing lmao.

Kyle Kingsbury said he would never fap again and we know how that went.

What do you want him to do, allow himself to suffocate or go unconscious?

Wait a minute, that's a great idea.
Why did he tap that fast though? You would think he'd be used to that choking feeling with him wearing all his clothes 2 sizes to small.

Good, see him passing out will be fun to witness too.

Sorry, but its Human nature to tap.
Many many more do it than not.
In fact the ratio is unbelievable low on those that dont tap.
And all the little :eek::eek::eek:s on here crying about any fighter for it has no clue.

Not tapping is just retarded. Nog didn't tap, Mir broke his arm. Machida didnt tap, Jones choked him unconcious and dropped him like a sack of potatoes. See where im going with this?

"Back off! This is a mans business." ~Renzo Gracie's dad

We wish you a merry Christmas!

Then he tapped to Nate Diaz. Lost a lot of faith in him after that. I'm still a fan and the only reason him tapping bothered me is because he said he wouldn't. Stop lying to your fans Mcgregor, nobody likes a snake in the grass.
Yeah fighters wouldn't sell alot of fights if they told the truth beforehand.

"You know what? I might get knocked the fuck out in this fight and end up in a wheelchair or dead"

Not exactly the best material for a trailer..

I personally wouldn't leave my life in the hands of these MMA refs. F that. I'd tap too.

Sorry, but its Human nature to tap.
Many many more do it than not.
In fact the ratio is unbelievable low on those that dont tap.
And all the little :eek::eek::eek:s on here crying about any fighter for it has no clue.
It's fine to tap
Not tapping is just retarded. Nog didn't tap, Mir broke his arm. Machida didnt tap, Jones choked him unconcious and dropped him like a sack of potatoes. See where im going with this?
Tapping to a choke is different, if your arm is going to get broken you should probably tap because even if you want to continue the ref will stop it. I'm fine with people tapping but I was hoping Mcgregor would be true to his word. He also said his next move after losing to Nate would be to defend his belt. Now I wonder if he even means anything he says or is just full of bs.

Yeah fighters wouldn't sell alot of fights if they told the truth beforehand.

"You know what? I might get knocked the fuck out in this fight and end up in a wheelchair or dead"

Not exactly the best material for a trailer..
All that would have happened is he would have went unconscious, not the end of the world. The difference is that it was like he made a vow to never tap, then tapped incredibly fast...

All that would have happened is he would have went unconscious, not the end of the world. The difference is that it was like he made a vow to never tap, then tapped incredibly fast...
He made a scared vow not to tap and he tapped?

He should get on his knees and suck your pussy in forgiveness then, the bastard.

Broke a fucking vow, the gall of this guy.

Be consistent McGregor fans....You chastised Aldo for lying when he said he'd fight McGregor on short notice...even if he was only cleared medically for a week or two before that fight was possible....Chastise Conor the same for lying about not tapping and then tapping.

Back