Mcgregor said he would never tap again

God damn him hyping himself up to make a load of money, only to do the thing that keeps him safe and uninjured so that he could continue to hype himself and make a load more money.

Then he tapped to Nate Diaz. Lost a lot of faith in him after that. I'm still a fan and the only reason him tapping bothered me is because he said he wouldn't. Stop lying to your fans Mcgregor, nobody likes a snake in the grass.

Fedor, gsp(2x), big nog, Cain, anderson silver have all tapped......

Think about that....The 3 guys who everyone debates as goat, have all tapped...gsp to strikes..haha anderson silver 2x also.

He made a scared vow not to tap and he tapped?

He should get on his knees and suck your pussy in forgiveness then, the bastard.

Broke a fucking vow, the gall of this guy.
He should. He broke his promise, how can I ever trust him again now that he betrayed me? It's almost enough to make me want to rip all the pictures I have of him off my walls and destroy the shrine I made for him. (Almost.)

I personally wouldn't leave my life in the hands of these MMA refs. F that. I'd tap too.

Damn straight. Imagine having to back up your "i won't tap" line when you look over and see Cedric Peoples as your ref. Absolutely taking your life in your hands with that one.

I can see why people tap to arm/leg subs as if you don't it'll do you some serious injury but getting coked out where the ref is there to stop you from dying isn't really going to do much lasting damage.
That said if the choke is in and your vision starts to go then you might as well tap as you've lost.
Anyone who say's they'll never tap is just an idiot, it's a stupid thing to say.

Saying you won't tap is rather easy with breath in your lungs and no stress on your ligaments.

Spot the dweebs who don't even train UFC. Pretty much the first thing you learn when you start is that there's no shame in tapping :cool:

I hope he doesn't get caught in a Palhares like kneebar then.

Sorry, but its Human nature to tap.
Many many more do it than not.
In fact the ratio is unbelievable low on those that dont tap.
And all the little :eek::eek::eek:s on here crying about any fighter for it has no clue.

This.
And tbh i believe there are a lot of fighters who fake passing out so they can look too tough to to tap.

If I was a Conor fan I would have been a lot more pissed that he told all of his fans that he was back on UFC 200 when that was a blatant lie.

Fighters tap to submissions. It is what it is.

If I was a Conor fan I would have been a lot more pissed that he told all of his fans that he was back on UFC 200 when that was a blatant lie.

Fighters tap to submissions. It is what it is.
Yeah that wasn't cool but he was trying to force the UFC to let him back on UFC 200. He underestimated how stubborn Dana White is.

Tapping out doesn't make you a quitter. It's conceding and being honorable in defeat.

Not attempting to fight the choke is quitting, which he did.

This.
And tbh i believe there are a lot of fighters who fake passing out so they can look too tough to to tap.
Did PVZ do that? She popped up in a millisecond

I've never seen a fighter tap as fast as Conor. Completely quit.

Back