Media Mcgregor posts weird video while being under the influence

in what way am I defending him? I could care less if he is drinking or taking drugs. I can recognise signs of being drunk or on drugs, and I dont see any in that video. Sorry to break it to you kiddo

Also to turn that around on you, why do you hate someone so much that doesnt even know you exist(or care for that matter)? What about him rustles you so badly?

because I dont think he is drunk or on drugs in that video? ok lil fella

I don't care about him one bit. It's just his fan bois cry every time someone blasts their hero and I find it quite amusing.

Conor is obviously less under the influence of drugs or whatever than his haters are under the influence of Conor

I don't care about him one bit. It's just his fan bois cry every time someone blasts their hero and I find it quite amusing.
oh really?
He can still fucking shower while he is high. At least I would like to think so, because he seems to be under the influence every day since his loss.
if you have been paying attention to what he has been doing each day since the loss then you care far more than even me. So quit your bullshit hater boy. Its 'fans" like you that are the problem with MMA

Conor is obviously less under the influence of drugs or whatever than his haters are under the influence of Conor
tenor.gif

Hope he gets the help he needs before he goes full Joker.

No but I guess I can understand being a fan of a fighter, but I've never really hated a fighter. Its weird how people are obsessed with Conor

I don't think anyone hates him that much. It's more hatred of his fans. Most haters would gladly walk up and ask for a picture of the guy.

I don't mind legitimate fans of Conor that follow mma, but some are pretty weird and only watch him.

No but I guess I can understand being a fan of a fighter, but I've never really hated a fighter. Its weird how people are obsessed with Conor

Conor the fighter is great, Conor the person is obnoxious garbage.

Yeah but when it comes to fighting he is not the man. I guess if shit talk and what he makes is why you tune in then for you(not you specifically) he is the man. He is a “reality TV” star and nothing more.
See, I don't care when people speculate that Conor might be high or drunk....

But when the unfounded hate spills into someone saying he's not a great fighter, the trolling has gone too far

He’s just havjng a quick shower after working hard all day at his whiskey distillery. Leave the man alone.

how the mighty have fallen. Khabib really screwed up some marbles inside Mcg's head.

Imagine being emasculated infront of millions of ppl ts?

Wouldn’t he suprise if we see him cross dressing next
He probably doesn't wanna give Oscar the satisfaction of copying him, like he copied so many others.

This is when he transforms into the Joker and Khabib into Batman.

Forever linked together.

Pffft I've seen far more disturbing videos on.... nvm...
Anyway, this is just as Donald Trump famously said "locker room talk". I am sure he apologizes for it.

His Freemason handler lost control of him. The split personality has taken completely over and is now running wild.

And you deserved it. I've been reading this forum since early 2011, but only recently have spent more time on it. It seems the standards have not only loosened up but disappeared. So many posts on here written by classless fools.
I called someone a classless fool and had the cyber police investigating me afterwards.
We'll see if they've let their standards slip as much as Sherdog mods have.
<Durant35>

See, I don't care when people speculate that Conor might be high or drunk....

But when the unfounded hate spills into someone saying he's not a great fighter, the trolling has gone too far

He is a good fighter but not great. He is 2-2 over the last 4-5 years. Khabib is a great fighter.

It is what it is.

Back