Media Mcgregor posts weird video while being under the influence

Yeah, he doesn't look too good. I'm hoping he gets himself back together. I don't care for his antics but I enjoy his fights.

Doesn't look pretty.
Should stick to good whiskey. Jamieson would never do that to ya.

2.jpg

This reporter needs to interview them

He's been brutalized in front of the world 2 times in a row. Ran away from Diaz in the 2nd fight after getting beat down the first time. He's gonna feel bad.

Hope the best for McGregor. I hope we aren't seeing the development of something more.

Foreman went down a dark way after losing to Ali.
Kovalev hasn't seemed the same since being dethroned by Ward.

Hope those who were in his corner when he was winning are keeping tabs on him now.

All jokes aside, I think the comment "I'm the man" mainly refers to the fact that hey its a controlled fight, I lost the fight but got paid and still the man, my business ventures are great, still the man!

I doubt it is anything else, he is an extrovert he knows this business!

Typical Conor rhetoric!

Remember............

landscape-1504075659-giphy-3.gif

Conor-McGregor-Throwing-Money.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like the guy one bit, for his families sake I hope he gets his shit together soon.

He has a young son and another child on the way. they deserve better.

This is very reminiscent of Ricky Hatton after he got knocked out by Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Hatton was another case of guys who lost it. I forgot about him, there are so many. The psychology behind fighting is crazy. I have friends who lose comps, and they cry, grown ass men lol. We have a guy who lost at nationals in TN not too long ago, and I check on him, because I think he may have legit gone into a depression. He hasn't returned to the gym.

But at a bigger level, I heard Foreman was going around telling people he won the fight against Ali. lol. George you got knocked out. How are you telling people you won?? The mind is a powerful, powerful thing and very fragile.

Yeah, I hope the best for McGregor. He is a father, and I don't too much want to see him collapse like some may. lol

All jokes aside, I think the comment "I'm the man" mainly refers to the fact that hey its a controlled fight, I lost the fight but got paid and still the man, my business ventures are great, still the man!

Typical Conor rhetoric!

Remember............

That's true. You do get paid well. Some people really want the adoration as well. Remember Roberto Duran, and the troubles he had from his people after the second Leonard fight "No Mas!" ?

you think that khabib scrolling on fightersˋ profiles ?
He isnt you boii

Typical Conor rhetoric!

Remember............

We all see things through how we would react

To me I saw a disinterested Conor in the fight game and more a CEO Conor more interested in his other projects

He clearly went in to bring eyes to his whisky evidenced by his pre booked tour

When he says he is the man that's from a person who is succeeding in growing his vision ie not fighting and more an international businessman

Hatton was another case of guys who lost it. I forgot about him, there are so many. The psychology behind fighting is crazy. I have friends who lose comps, and they cry, grown ass men lol. We have a guy who lost at nationals in TN not too long ago, and I check on him, because I think he may have legit gone into a depression. He hasn't returned to the gym.

But at a bigger level, I heard Foreman was going around telling people he won the fight against Ali. lol. George you got knocked out. How are you telling people you won?? The mind is a powerful, powerful thing and very fragile.

Yeah, I hope the best for McGregor. He is a father, and I don't too much want to see him collapse like some may. lol

the mind is a powerful tool. It was one of his greatest weapons at the beginning, I just hope he doesn't go on to a full breakdown.

Just because I am not a fan of a guy, I still don't wish him any ill health or anything.

Typical Conor rhetoric!

Remember............

Yeah but when it comes to fighting he is not the man. I guess if shit talk and what he makes is why you tune in then for you(not you specifically) he is the man. He is a “reality TV” star and nothing more.

Back