Media Mcgregor posts weird video while being under the influence

He still has the cup marks on the back of his neck. I'm not too clued up on the cups but are they done on a regular basis while training or camp only type of thing?
Helpful with some injuries or issues.

We use them regularly. They're great.

If we could all see what each other does behind closed doors I'm sure we all have cringy shit. Ha

I actually laughed lol. Like a joker video from the dark knight.

the last days

for men will be lovers of self and money

Maybe its a movie/song reference or something?

Maybe he just landed a deal he wanted, like the RM or something.

What he say? Cant watch at work.
something like "fresh. fresh. you da man. ha ha ha ha" (just listen later). He seems happy.

He's in the bathroom and it looks like he just got out of the shower.

Imagine being emasculated infront of millions of ppl ts?

Wouldn’t he suprise if we see him cross dressing next

If he had held himself with humility he would not have been emasculated but as it is he set himself up for a huge fall. Its all on him.

It checks out. That was indeed a weird video.

while he is clowning around under the influence, killers like Khabib and Tony are most likely on the matt busting their ass to get better.

Conor's fighting days are done.

Look at the state of him, he's a mess, looks like a 40 year old alcoholic.

Conor has really aged badly in the last few years, when he first came to UFC he looked his age, about 26, he looked 26. But last 2-3 years he has aged so badly, looks to be hitting 40 now.

Conor probably takes the bottle to bed
3AwaK.jpg

Khabib gave him brain damage and now he’s talking to himself. Damn, Conor is a broken man.

Bingo this came to mind......... "KHABIB LESSON TIME".............

If he recovers

<Lmaoo>

Hope the best for McGregor. I hope we aren't seeing the development of something more.

Foreman went down a dark way after losing to Ali.
Kovalev hasn't seemed the same since being dethroned by Ward.

Hope those who were in his corner when he was winning are keeping tabs on him now.

Hope the best for McGregor. I hope we aren't seeing the development of something more.

Foreman went down a dark way after losing to Ali.
Kovalev hasn't seemed the same since being dethroned by Ward.

Hope those who were in his corner when he was winning are keeping tabs on him now.

I don't like the guy one bit, for his families sake I hope he gets his shit together soon.

He has a young son and another child on the way. they deserve better.

This is very reminiscent of Ricky Hatton after he got knocked out by Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Back