• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGregor opens as favorite against Tony

Very easy money to be made. I'll bet a lot more this time than I did for when Nate choked that boy out.

chat.jpg

I'm always nervous to bet a lot of money on anything, normally 5 dollars or 10 dollars is enough for me because sports can be so unpredictable :p . but I will put a little more on this to win some money. Ferguson by domination

Seems about right. Conor has a pretty big advantage on the feet.
And Tony has a big advantage literally EVERWHERE else. I'll take my odds with the guys who has more tools for the job. Plus, he's tough as shit. Conor couldn't KO Diaz, and he wont KO Tony.

Conor has a serious advantage on the feet against Ferguson.

conor likes to touch chins.

fergie likes to eat punches.

match made in heaven.

Maybe you missed him knock Diaz down 3 times in the second fight? Also, Tony is NOT a better striker than Nate.

Last time I had to explain and teach you what a "Chop Kick" was now you want me to explain the difference between knocking someone down and piecing someone up...?

Yeah he has just ducked everyone right?

Oh no wait

Called out Aldo
Called out RDA
Called out Eddie
Called out Woodley.

Yep Pussy..

I don't hear him calling out Tony and he has the other half of the LW Belt

Yep! Pussy,
until he can be called Undisputed against the guy who ownz the other half of his belt and that ain't Diaz.

Nate was tooled by everyone Tony beat to the ground. RDA Thomson. Barboza Panic wrestled. Barboza would retire Nate.

Yes Ferg lost a decision to MJ and Nate beat. But Tony had a fractured arm 2 rounds of a 3 round fight and pathetic MJ still couldnt finish him.

Tony would do whatever he wants with Conor including beat his ass standing.

Conor only hope is Tony breaks his arm and that Conor can make it 5 rounds after that.
Hrmmm...sounds an awful lot like MMAth there to make a justification. I agree that Barboza beats Nate with chopping leg kicks if he doesn't get put away with boxing, and IMO the rest of the top 5 can beat Nate, but I don't think Tony does. It's about match ups, not MMAth. I could give you a zillion examples of why match-ups matter and not MMath....Like I asked, how is Tony beating Nate? He doesn't wrestle, he doesn't throw thai kicks, and he likes to wear punches. Nate for sure would get the better of the boxing, and he can match his range and pace.

As for the second part...I think you're criminally overrating Tony's stand-up and underrating Conor's. I suspect you might be just a Conor hater making a call like. History has shown that Ferg gets hit and dropped a lot, while Conor generally wrecks all his opponents on the feet.

Ferg can certainly win, but he's not out-striking Conor. C'mon.

It will end up closer to -250.

And it should be -1000 for Conor.

Hrmmm...sounds an awful lot like MMAth there to make a justification. I agree that Barboza beats Nate with chopping leg kicks if he doesn't get put away with boxing, and IMO the rest of the top 5 can beat Nate, but I don't think Tony does. It's about match ups, not MMAth. I could give you a zillion examples of why match-ups matter and not MMath....Like I asked, how is Tony beating Nate? He doesn't wrestle, he doesn't throw thai kicks, and he likes to wear punches. Nate for sure would get the better of the boxing, and he can match his range and pace.

As for the second part...I think you're criminally overrating Tony's stand-up and underrating Conor's. I suspect you might be just a Conor hater making a call like. History has shown that Ferg gets hit and dropped a lot, while Conor generally wrecks all his opponents on the feet.

Ferg can certainly win, but he's not out-striking Conor. C'mon.
Ferg low kicks all the time. He would take Nate down at will as well. Ferg Diaz would look worse than RDA diaz. But hey keep thinking this gatekeeper who's lost 12 in UFC can hang with a guy like Tony who doesnt lose if ifs puff up your boy. Nate would beat Conor again and Tony really would.

I doubt Conor fights Tony since no one outside of hardcore MMA fans even knows who he is. Tony's PPV #'s were so pathetic it does nothing to help Conor's pockets. I hope the fight happens but Conor is about his money.

Yep! Pussy,
until he can be called Undisputed against the guy who ownz the other half of his belt and that ain't Diaz.

Why would he have to call Tony out when Tony already called him out? It’s just a matter of signing on the dotted line at this point. He has never shown that he is scared of anyone.

Sounds about right. I can see either winning. But really , the fans win. Mcgregor - Ferguson >> vs Diaz III.

Why would he have to call Tony out when Tony already called him out? It’s just a matter of signing on the dotted line at this point. He has never shown that he is scared of anyone.
What are you going to say when he fights Diaz instead and doesnt unify title?

He's scared to defend to belt thats for sure four belts no defenses. I guess you could call him the ultimate gatekeeper lol. No one gets a shot at the belt when he has it.

<mma4> True Dat, ^^^ way to throw it back in my face . I'm a I get you sucker...

Go Conor! Conor should destroy him easy.

(I hope everyone thinks this and didnt watch barboza panic wrestle with ferg)

Barboza got outstruck badly by Michael Johnson. His boxing isnt that good fam.

What are you going to say when he fights Diaz instead and doesnt unify title?

He's scared to defend to belt thats for sure four belts no defenses. I guess you could call him the ultimate gatekeeper lol. No one gets a shot at the belt when he has it.

Let’s wait and see if that happens? I don’t think so at this point. Dana is saying that is not the fight to make and Tony is actually doing a very good job promoting the fight and himself.

Yep! Pussy,
Oh please, you really think that's going to shut any of the haters up?

If Conor beats Tony then all the sudden Tony was shit and Conor has been ducking Khabib. And so on and on it will go.

It doesn't matter what Conor achieves or who he beats. It will never end mate.

Let’s wait and see if that happens? I don’t think so at this point. Dana is saying that is not the fight to make and Tony is actually doing a very good job promoting the fight and himself.
I'm just curious what you'd say?

Because so far justification has been by guys like Rogan is Diaz is more money.

Back