McGregor opens as favorite against Tony

The truth is that Tony has never been good at takedowns and he is very hittable. So ya i am not surprised, it's a good matchup for Connor. Someone who does not really threaten with a ground game and is hittable... Tony is great at submitting people and fighting of his back but it's not like Connor is gonna go for a takedown... Tony is of course very unpredictable and still a dangerous matchup just not as dangerous as Kevin would be and Khabib or Barboza to name a few..... So ya i am not surprised that IF Connor returns he will do it against Tony.

I don't think Connor will ever fight someone that could really put him on his back like Kevin or Khabib, he is going to pick his fights. I would like to see Connor vs Barboza that fight would be amazing, i think Barboza would spinning back kick Connor to 1955.

d4d4a2ae8e73ef0e34a375371aad753ed02b1a7c.jpg

Edson+Barboza+Spinning+Heel+Kicks+Terry+Etim+-+UFC+142.gif

Conor will never fight someone who can put him on his back? Like fighting the best wrestler at 145 on short notice?

I bet you thought Chad was going to kill him.

Conor will never fight someone who can put him on his back? Like fighting the best wrestler at 145 on short notice?

I bet you thought Chad was going to kill him.

Lol Chad was destroying McGregor and gassed because he had 2 weeks to prepare for the fight.

But I'm sure you think Chad gassed because of the kicks and not because of lack of time to prepare...

I like Ferg... but McGregor'z going to keep touching him until he finally fallz. Oddz are actually not favoring him enough.

Last edited:
I'd say tony has a better chin. He has been blasted and rocked and came back in minutes. Meanwhile

Tony subbed barboza dude lol

Yes and what is your point? Barboza went for a takedown after he was really gassed by Tony's constant pressure. Big mistake as he was caught by Tony's brabo choke... but Barboza was winning the first round and the second was even until Barboza started to gas... so i don't know what you are trying to say.... that Tony is a more difficult fight for Connor then Barboza? Then i disagree because Tony is more hittable, i am not saying that Tony is an easy matchup just of the top 3 guys in the div. i would say Connor matches up best against Tony.... So Connor gets lucky again but this time it's not a sure thing that he is going to win, Tony is still dangerous. But i wouldn't be surprised if Connor is not fighting Tony but someone else that poses an even lesser threat.

Connor can basically fight anyone he wants UFC really doesn't have anything to say about it anymore.

So if we gonna bet on all Conor tweets he should have been retired long ago, no?

I don't think this fight ever happens, but

Odds on tony will become more favorable as the fight hears as Conor fans bet their $20 (they add up).

Tony +135 right now seems about right but would not be surprised if it become +300 the day before the fight.

I won money on Nate +400ish. Those are the kind of odds i want to see for Conor's next MMA fight.

But I think he is done fighting non super fights. If GSP wins he will probably negotiate that fight.

Cardio....lol

Nobody remembers Conor coming back in the 4th against Diaz and pulling out the win? He was going toe to toe with Diaz all the way through the 4th 5th.What, you think his cardio sucks because he got tired in a boxing match? Hes not a fuckin boxer.

Tony is going to get starched.

Cardio....lol

Nobody remembers Conor coming back in the 4th against Diaz and pulling out the win? He was going toe to toe with Diaz all the way through the 4th 5th.What, you think his cardio sucks because he got tired in a boxing match? Hes not a fuckin boxer.

Tony is going to get starched.

Tony would rape Diaz you fucking retard. The fact you think it's amazing to go 1-1 with Nate Diaz speaks volumes. Lmao Jesus Christ.

it's all about the first round

Tony submits Conor like it's nothing.

He will slice through him on the ground.

Tony would rape Diaz you fucking retard. The fact you think it's amazing to go 1-1 with Nate Diaz speaks volumes. Lmao Jesus Christ.
Exactly how would Tony beat Diaz? I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but Nate is actually a bad match up for Tony. Better striking, he's not getting subbed, and he has the gas tank to match Ferg. I think Diaz would win that fight.

Exactly how would Tony beat Diaz? I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but Nate is actually a bad match up for Tony. Better striking, he's not getting subbed, and he has the gas tank to match Ferg. I think Diaz would win that fight.
Nate was tooled by everyone Tony beat to the ground. RDA Thomson. Barboza Panic wrestled. Barboza would retire Nate.

Yes Ferg lost a decision to MJ and Nate beat. But Tony had a fractured arm 2 rounds of a 3 round fight and pathetic MJ still couldnt finish him.

Tony would do whatever he wants with Conor including beat his ass standing.

Conor only hope is Tony breaks his arm and that Conor can make it 5 rounds after that.

He couldn't piece up Diaz in two fights he won't piece up a better fighter like Tony in one...

Maybe you missed him knock Diaz down 3 times in the second fight? Also, Tony is NOT a better striker than Nate.

Nate was tooled by everyone Tony beat to the ground. RDA Thomson. Barboza Panic wrestled. Barboza would retire Nate.

Yes Ferg lost a decision to MJ and Nate beat. But Tony had a fractured arm 2 rounds of a 3 round fight and pathetic MJ still couldnt finish him.

Tony would do whatever he wants with Conor including beat his ass standing.

Conor only hope is Tony breaks his arm and that Conor can make it 5 rounds after that.

Ferg beat Conor standing? Please tell me you mean after Conor is gassed to hell with his hands at his sides. That has to be what you mean, right?

Back