McGregor is going to school Diaz and make it no contest. Nate knows it, you should too.

Nate would be a cool fight for Conor. But without a camp this just doesn't make sense.

The thing is we will not get to see what a prepared Diaz could do because after Conor wins people will not see the factors that made this a meaningless bout. Actually his fans will say Conor beat a top LW ignoring the circumstances. The same happened with Mendes. Conor might beat the prepared version too, but it's a whole different fight.

Diaz has a chance but it is very slim since he is not on point and in fight shape.

The UFC should have realistic back up plans for this type of scenario. I also find it weird that Dana said certain guys weren't considered because they were already booked. Plenty of fights have been canceled because they took one fighter to fill in for a bigger fight. And I am sure many would be up to fight Conor and get a payday plus the chance to beat him.

Whatever. It's good to get a fight. But for me it kinda feels like we are being robbed of a real Diaz-Conor fight. That's why I would have prefered someone else.

Or maybe Nate will school Conor but piss hot for weed and the AC will make it no contest?

trip & sub
9mWhRb.gif
Nate could certainly sub McGregor if it hits the ground, but get over that submission loss, dude. It happened in 1943.

sadly there will always be fighters that accept fights on few days notice for some more dollars like mendes and diaz
but what can you do? they are underpaid and it's their big chance to finally make some cash
thats the downside of the whole promotion. it's basically hype for money, not real competition best vs. best

It's pretty hilarious the noobz, white belts, McHaters and Diazbois are all trying to hype this as the fight of the century when in reality it's easy money for both the Goat and Nate. Nate seemed so pussywhipped before Conor even started talking it was sad. This is just Dana working damage control and trying to make the best out of the very real situation of Conor not having anyone to fight who would actually be a threat to winning AT ALL. My facebook is flooded with morons trying to push this as a Diaz win, or Nate by rear naked choke in the second...GTFO Please. If you have followed this sport at all and truly know what each of these fighters bring the the table then it's painfully obvious there is less than a punchers chance of Nate winning this so please in advance stop being stupid. Slower, less accurate, less power, less mobility and inferior movement = Nate Loses late first, early second. Thanks.

DiazMcGreg.png

You lose, thanks for playing.

My facebook is flooded with morons trying to push this as a Diaz win, or Nate by rear naked choke in the second...GTFO Please. If you have followed this sport at all and truly know what each of these fighters bring the the table then it's painfully obvious there is less than a punchers chance of Nate winning this so please in advance stop being stupid. Slower, less accurate, less power, less mobility and inferior movement = Nate Loses late first, early second. Thanks.

Are you facebook friends with Nostradamus? Nice thread.

Nate would be a cool fight for Conor. But without a camp this just doesn't make sense.

The thing is we will not get to see what a prepared Diaz could do because after Conor wins people will not see the factors that made this a meaningless bout. Actually his fans will say Conor beat a top LW ignoring the circumstances. The same happened with Mendes. Conor might beat the prepared version too, but it's a whole different fight.

Diaz has a chance but it is very slim since he is not on point and in fight shape.

The UFC should have realistic back up plans for this type of scenario. I also find it weird that Dana said certain guys weren't considered because they were already booked. Plenty of fights have been canceled because they took one fighter to fill in for a bigger fight. And I am sure many would be up to fight Conor and get a payday plus the chance to beat him.

Whatever. It's good to get a fight. But for me it kinda feels like we are being robbed of a real Diaz-Conor fight. That's why I would have prefered someone else.

Don't worry, Nate kicked his ass and smashed him into little bits of dog meat.

We won't have to worry about circumstances, just how Conor is going to pick up the lost fragments of his ego.

I have the salt bucket \_/ go ahead and pour it in.

Back