McGregor is going to school Diaz and make it no contest. Nate knows it, you should too.

King Crab

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's pretty hilarious the noobz, white belts, McHaters and Diazbois are all trying to hype this as the fight of the century when in reality it's easy money for both the Goat and Nate. Nate seemed so pussywhipped before Conor even started talking it was sad. This is just Dana working damage control and trying to make the best out of the very real situation of Conor not having anyone to fight who would actually be a threat to winning AT ALL. My facebook is flooded with morons trying to push this as a Diaz win, or Nate by rear naked choke in the second...GTFO Please. If you have followed this sport at all and truly know what each of these fighters bring the the table then it's painfully obvious there is less than a punchers chance of Nate winning this so please in advance stop being stupid. Slower, less accurate, less power, less mobility and inferior movement = Nate Loses late first, early second. Thanks.

You guys don't know what you want. Some complain that the haters are calling Diaz a bum to discredit McGregor.
Others complain that haters think Diaz has a chance.

I hate conor and i know diaz has no shot with no fight camp. He is the sacrificial lamb.

Feel free to admire but folks, try not to infatuate because it's not healthy at all.

Who cares?..At least we get a fight we want to see. It's better than the whole thing being canceled.

"It's pretty hilarious" that you think your thread is any different than all the stuff you are whining about others saying.

You don't know what "pussy whipped" means.

As much as i hate you i cant disagree with you

I've yet to see anyone on here label Diaz vs McGregor "fight of the century".

Who Cares? after all is said and done, Nate can buy some Cool Shit afterwards

It's pretty hilarious the noobz, white belts, McHaters and Diazbois are all trying to hype this as the fight of the century when in reality it's easy money for both the Goat and Nate. Nate seemed so pussywhipped before Conor even started talking it was sad. This is just Dana working damage control and trying to make the best out of the very real situation of Conor not having anyone to fight who would actually be a threat to winning AT ALL. My facebook is flooded with morons trying to push this as a Diaz win, or Nate by rear naked choke in the second...GTFO Please. If you have followed this sport at all and truly know what each of these fighters bring the the table then it's painfully obvious there is less than a punchers chance of Nate winning this so please in advance stop being stupid. Slower, less accurate, less power, less mobility and inferior movement = Nate Loses late first, early second. Thanks.

Would Cowboy beat Conor?

trip & sub
9mWhRb.gif

I can't wait till Nate leaves all you McGregor goons with egg on your face and a head hanging with shame.

nate isn't a bum. he has a bunch of good wins at lightweight, including his last fight against nr 5 ranked johnson. mcgregor is on fire right now and nate is coming in on 10 days notice, so off course mcgregor is favourite but I wouldn't be surprised if he presents some real troubles

diaz-fingers-2.jpg

Nate Diaz doesn't go to school. 209 whattttttttttttt.

He might, but it's exactly because of muppets like you that a lot of us will be hoping Diaz derails that hypetrain.

Back