• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

McGregor is going to get MOLESTED by Alvarez

Alvarez will probably run into a counter left and the fight will last 12 seconds this time. I sure as hell hope not though

This is the same moron who called Conor an "Aldo ducker"

I think we know the history of Aldo pulling out of Conor fights and turning down rematches (days after saying he will fight him anywhere/any time, and was training in case RDA pulled out... only to subsequently turn the fight down when UFC offered to have him step in @ 196)

Everything he says should be ignored
Conor is ducking Aldo, that's a fact

v9Mlqw.gif

Some trolls really don't even know they're trolls. Sad.

I guess that's all it takes to beat the p4p number one in 13 seconds.
13 seconds of action shows us nothing other than Conor can hit hard and he caught him coming in. It happens. There was no contest that took place to gauge anything.

The best part of huge hype is when it inevitably crashes. All these people talking mad shit will either go into hiding or throw down the millions of excuses.

If Eddie can pull it off then even better as he is not known to be a big stand out fighter even if he has the belt. People underestimate Eddie to a fault maybe.

This is the same moron who called Conor an "Aldo ducker"

I think we know the history of Aldo pulling out of Conor fights and turning down rematches (days after saying he will fight him anywhere/any time, and was training in case RDA pulled out... only to subsequently turn the fight down when UFC offered to have him step in @ 196)

Everything he says should be ignored
There's a difference between not fighting with a broken rib or not taking a non-title fight on 10 days notice and refusing to defend your belt against the interim champion.

By the way, remember this: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/remember-when-mcgregor-pulled-out-of-ufc-200.3329137/

Do Conor's nuthuggers ever watch his fights? The guy has no jab, no cardio, no wrestling, no grappling and no heart. Watching him fight brings you back to UFC 1 when people had no clue what the "mixed" in "mixed martial arts" stood for and local karate guys were fighting for a sandwich.

On the other hand, you have a seasoned veteran with a well-rounded skillset, a relentless style, tremendous willpower and unlimited cardio who has outground strikers, outstruck grapplers and knocked out the guy who beat the guy who slapped Conor around like a bitch and choked him the fuck out.

I'm not even an Alvarez fan but I don't see how Connie can avoid getting thrown around like a rag doll and used as a floor mop unless he begs for mercy and taps out early. Also, dude is scared shitless of Aldo so it would be safe to assume he's already mentally broken as he knows a loss would mean having nowhere left to run.

I almost feel sorry for him right now.

Nice thread bumped showing you predicted aldo to molest conor as well lolol

Do Conor's nuthuggers ever watch his fights? The guy has no jab, no cardio, no wrestling, no grappling and no heart. Watching him fight brings you back to UFC 1 when people had no clue what the "mixed" in "mixed martial arts" stood for and local karate guys were fighting for a sandwich.

On the other hand, you have a seasoned veteran with a well-rounded skillset, a relentless style, tremendous willpower and unlimited cardio who has outground strikers, outstruck grapplers and knocked out the guy who beat the guy who slapped Conor around like a bitch and choked him the fuck out.

I'm not even an Alvarez fan but I don't see how Connie can avoid getting thrown around like a rag doll and used as a floor mop unless he begs for mercy and taps out early. Also, dude is scared shitless of Aldo so it would be safe to assume he's already mentally broken as he knows a loss would mean having nowhere left to run.

after seeing your "Im a prophet" thread..... seeing this confirms to me that Conor will not only win, but win convincingly

Some serious hatred here.

Back