McGregor appreciation thread

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Many of you claimed McGregor was a pussy because he cut weight to fight midgets. Guess what? He's fighting a WW now. I know Nate lost to Rory and DHK, but he had two wins too. He also defeated Conor once. It takes tons of courage to avenge his loss.

My brain says this will happen
ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

But my heart says
josh-thomson-nate-diaz-finish.gif

War Mcgregor

I have confidence McGregor can get the job done. He has the right amount of skills and preparation, but it all depends on whether or not he comes in with a smart game plan.

I will appreciate him when he defends his belt.

One of things I respect the hell out of about Conor is that he is self made, he came up from being broke and is the PPV King of mma right now.

Dude was on food stamps leading up to his UFC debut, and worked his ass off to being a millionaire now.

Last edited:
He's fighting welterweight.. against a lightweight..

Mad respect to Conor for wanting a rematch. I'm a fan of both guys but i'll be supporting Nate here. Good luck to both guys and congrats to Nate for another decent payout

Conor is an absolute inspiration. You gotta be a hater not to appreciate what he's done.

Coming from a country that didn't exist on the MMA map, broke and living on social welfare, knock out after knock out, saying he's gonna do something and going out there and doing it. Knocking the P4P king in 13 seconds and becoming the highest paid fighter in history.

War Conor

Sherdog will be painted in irish colors after saturday

kpsIarL.jpg

One of things I respect the hell out of about Conor was that he is self made, he came up from being broke and is the PPV King of mma right now.

Dude was on food stamps leading up to his UFC debut, and worked his ass off to being a millionaire now.
image.gif

Hate in peoples hearts will overlook everything this one man has done for our sport

All of Sherdog is a Conor appreciation thread.

Many of you claimed McGregor was a pussy because he cut weight to fight midgets. Guess what? He's fighting a WW now. I know Nate lost to Rory and DHK, but he had two wins too. He also defeated Conor once. It takes tons of courage to avenge his loss.

But my heart says

War Mcgregor

Your heart says that Josh Thomson would jump into the cage in the 2nd round and headkick Nate? Gotta admit that would be an interesting turn of events.

But my heart says

War Mcgregor
Too bad McGregor couldn't do that right?

image.jpeg

#DiazBless

Back