McGregor appreciation thread

I honestly don't care if he wins or not Saturday . He is a hero for Fighting Diaz @ 170 in the first place. Fighting guys his own size to fighting men the size of Diaz is something nobody else would ever attempt . Even if he losses I still believe he will knock plenty of guys out @ 155.. He might even meet Nate again some day @ 155 ..

But I just have. Feeling he us going to destroy Diaz Saturday..

bs2.gif

Whew, it was time for the daily up mcgregor's hole thread today.

I like his fighting style a lot, and he can be insightful and funny at times, but he can also be an unbearable deluded douche sometimes (mostly at pressers, when he's on ''substances'').

Conor is going to get it done and this forum is going to become one great salt mine.

Conor is an absolute inspiration. You gotta be a hater not to appreciate what he's done.

Coming from a country that didn't exist on the MMA map, broke and living on social welfare, knock out after knock out, saying he's gonna do something and going out there and doing it. Knocking the P4P king in 13 seconds and becoming the highest paid fighter in history.

War Conor
He said he was gonna knock out Nate. You saw what happened.

Oh look a Conor appreciation thread, let me go in there and post Nate choking Conor out, panic wrestle videos and say Conor is bad. That will show those obnoxious Conor fans. He he I'm so smart.

Been flip flopping on my enthusiasm as of late for this scrap but the week is upon us and I must say I'm feeling it in the blood!

Fan a both but banking Nate (again).

@McgreGOATsLeft

On MMA hour just now - Coach Kav said he can see how the whole Mac/Diaz fight breaks down. He wishes he could record a breakdown before the fight that he can play after the fight.

He'z calling for a 4th round KO... late in the round.

Back