McG will lose his LW title fight in embarassing fashion: Sign here for future shaming

LW Conor is gonna be a whole nudder beast. Stronger, faster, timier and more precisiony!

Rda beats cerrone then Conor stays at 45 to lose to Edgar cause Rda is a bad match up for him .. That's why he said he was going to wait and see his options
If Conor was smart move up to fight pettis cause that fight will sell and he can win it then defend against Edgar

Conor will not get controlled like Pettis did because he presses forward and picks you apart. I just don't see RDA or Cowboy controlling him without eating a lot of shots. He would be the slight favorite IMO.

I think people should know by now not to write off McGregor in any situation.

Every fight he goes into I think could be his undoing, and every fight he does exactly what he says he will do.

McGregor will get thoroughly embarrassed by a top 10 FW. Sign here for future shaming.
McGregor will get thoroughly embarrassed by a top 5 FW. Sign here for future shaming.
McGregor will get thoroughly embarrassed by a top FW wrestler. Sign here for future shaming.
McGregor will get thoroughly embarrassed by the FW champion. Sign here for future shaming.
Oh Sh...oh well,
McGregor will get thoroughly embarrassed by the LW champion. Sign here for future shaming.

#ConorBless

Just bump this thread when things don't go as you expect.

If he loses he loses. I'm not really down with shaming because, well, I'm a grown man.

Fuck yourself

conor will be a joke by the end of 2016. cant believe people shave so much faith on the guy with shitty ground game.

Hold on to your hate. Embrace it. Cherish it. Let it become you.

Bro my heart literally sunk when he knocked out Aldo, I can't hate on him anymore. I think RDA beats him but Cerrone gets merked

Bro my heart literally sunk when he knocked out Aldo, I can't hate on him anymore. I think RDA beats him but Cerrone gets merked

You would be dead if your heart literally sank.

I feel like the phrase "don't go full cakemuncher" is going to be a thing some time in the near future.

Fucking awful posting.

Rda destroys him, Cerrone would be competitive but i give Conor the edge

I think people should know by now not to write off McGregor in any situation.

Every fight he goes into I think could be his undoing, and every fight he does exactly what he says he will do.
this. i was guilty of it before aldo but after that im not putting anyone over mcgregor untill i see it with my own goddamn eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back