McG will lose his LW title fight in embarassing fashion: Sign here for future shaming

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Whether it is against RDA or Cowboy.

I'm 101% sure about it becuase of the UFC2 cover jinx.

Discuss.

top notch analysis and thread quality right here ladies and gentlemen

top notch analysis and thread quality right here ladies and gentlemen

Thanks, bud!

qL6klV4uzqiQ.gif

So if we went through your post history TS, would you have been wrong about Conor in the past?????

I do think that the RDA that beat Pettis woops Conors ass but I can definitely see Conor beat Cerrone.

You're pathetic, TS.

Signing here to shame you in the future.

if conors stays at 145 and beats frankie and then leaves to lw, well then that gives the lw division enough time for nurmagomedov to get back in the picture and win the title... so if conor goes to lw, and nurmagomedov is the champ.... my money will be on nurmie. hopefully he has recovered from his injuries well.

RDA, Cerrone, Pettis, Ferguson, Khabib... line them all up

I'll bet my account that Conor goes undefeated in 2016.. Do you guys not realize how damn good Conor's striking is?

I say he loses to Frankie, Khabib, and some surprise opponent. After that, Conor fades into obscurity . Bump this in 2017

Don't be so salty bro. McGregor is the fucking truth, you are only discounting greats like Jose and Chad by making this dumb thread.

It will be super tough, I'm not a fan so I'm probably being biased but rda crushes him. A lot of monsters at 155

Tink I'll play the smart money and wait to see who he's fighting...derp

I don't think RDA or Cerrone will beat Conor. I think they both get tagged and put down to be honest, I could be wrong though of course but I believe RDA would get caught rushing in, looking for the same game-plan as against Pettis. Cerrone vs Conor is more interesting imo.

The man I feel would beat Conor is Khabib but he is inactive due to injury but Khabib is the real #1 LW in the world.

Back