McCall got paid

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
McCall got his show money, Reebok money and wants Wilson Reis fight

Glad he got paid and he should of gotten paid. All purses should be guaranteed if you make weight, regardless of what your opponent does. It is very expensive (alot of people are getting paid off the proceeds of the fight) and time consuming to run a fight camp and the fighters should never be concerned that they may not make their purse because some other mo mo did not get to the proper weight

Will MM be out for long? If so, Reis might be tempted to take another fight.

He should've got scoggins money too... All of it.

Uncle Creepy is a bad match up for Reis IMO. Sandoval was landing at will on the feet. UC is a really good wrestler. I think he keeps it on the feet and eventually gets the TKO if the fight happens.

Happy for Ian. And give him the Reis fight. Wilson needs to do more for a TS.

Great to hear for Uncle Creepy, last minute pull outs are a poor way to reward someone who's put months of training, dieting, and effort into a camp. I hope this becomes the norm for UFC when we see guys get the short end like this circumstance.

Glad he got paid and he should of gotten paid. All purses should be guaranteed if you make weight, regardless of what your opponent does. It is very expensive (alot of people are getting paid off the proceeds of the fight) and time consuming to run a fight camp and the fighters should never be concerned that they may not make their purse because some other mo mo did not get to the proper weight

I agree. If you show up and make weight you get paid end of story. And you should be paid what you were going to be paid when you agreed to the contract. Not half or any of that bs.

Will MM be out for long? If so, Reis might be tempted to take another fight.

After Reis won, he said that Mighty Mouse has to fight the winner of the next TUF and they are making Reis wait for a title fight and he doesn't want to wait, so he said he wants to fight Ian McCall.

If they are shelving MM for a while. Til the end of TUF... If I understand the fucked up format.

Then, fuck yeah...

Uncle Creepy and Reis sounds fucking good to me.

Sounds fair for the UFC. Just start paying out money for nothing in return.

It's a bit tricky. I'm guessing Scoggins doesn't get paid, so the UFC actually paid out less $$$ than they would have. Uncle Creepy misses out on potential win money (if it's structured that way - it likely is) and the opportunity for performance of the night money too. I'm guessing he'd rather have fought and tried to get some of that than not fight and get just half.

McCall got his show money, Reebok money and wants Wilson Reis fight
Well it's not his Fault scoggin's pulled out so he should get paid if they can't find him a replacement in time , good to see

Nice to hear.

terrible idea. if the contract was written to say, "winner takes all" then yes, but otherwise not the right or the smart thing to do.

Back