Mazzy Star

Always liked the song used to close out episode 4 of "The Sopranos." I get a lot of music from that show. Best endings to episodes...

The video cuts at the beginning of the credits, but I posted it anyway

This is the actual song

So Tonight That I Might See and Among My Swan were my favorite albums to play while I tried to come down from a coke binge with a fistful of benzos back in the day.

Name a 90's favorite for you Skip

if you mean to list what I listened to in the 90s, I would say
my life with the thrill kill kult
nirvana
alice in chains
NIN
ministry
korn
sepultura
RATM
cyrpress hill
wutang
sasha and john digweed
biggie
geto boyz

that mazzy broad is good but it is like LDR is just a superior version of her

Last edited:
Yeah, nice song. I think it was used in Alias TV series.

Did they do anything of note??? Or was that it??

I remember hearing that on mtv music videos back in the day when mtv actually showed music videos....do people even make music videos any more or is that a thing of the past?

Did they do anything of note??? Or was that it??

I remember hearing that on mtv music videos back in the day when mtv actually showed music videos....do people even make music videos any more or is that a thing of the past?
Dunno, but I'm going to try to search iTunes next time to see if they did anything I liked, but didn't know the name of.

I recently found a bunch of songs I liked as a kid but didn't know the names of by ABC. One of those songs I heard on CNBC when they played a clip of it.

I love her voice and I really liked the album "so tonight...". She also sang on the chemical brothers song "asleep from day", which is ace.

Anyone like Mazzy Star in the 90's? Thought she sucked?

I really enjoyed their music, but they never got very big:

Hooked up with the hottest chick of my life to this song.

I've been listening to them a lot lately.

Some mazzy star and Jeff Buckley in the afternoon is good for the soul

Wasn't a fan in the 90s, still not a fan today. Still here that Fade Into You Song pop up on Slacker radio from time to time.

it's a great song. i remember it well from my high school days. it's not exactly the kind of song to listen to if you want to feel upbeat.

Every 90's teen made out to that song. Totally panty dropper.

I love Mazzy Star. This track is probably my favorite by the band.

I still remember the one time I caught them live at the Fox Theater in Boulder, CO. The shitty hipster audience who wouldn't shut up took some of the fun out of it but the band was good.

Fuck yeah, dude!!

Got me plenty of tongue action thanks to them.

maxresdefault.jpg

Back