Mayweather's True Possible Motive In Him Aiming For Conor

zzzzzz...

Floyd isn't fighting Manny again, the hype is dead. He'll most likely fight the winner of GGG vs Canelo in early 2018.

Hope GGG puts Mayweather to sleep.
About time a true warrior to teach that punk ass some respect!

can only imagine the price of this ppv if the "fight" did get put together..... $150 lol

Mayweather is using this whole charade with Conor as a publicity stunt. He is set to possibly fight Manny Pacquiao next May and Conor may end up boxing Nate Diaz. Mayweather may train Nate Diaz and even corner him if they do box.

This puts Mayweather back in the public eye for when he boxes against Pacquiao in the rematch. Even more so if he actually helps Nate Diaz beat Conor in the boxing match after training and cornering him.

OR....

Mayweather may work with UFC to set up a Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor boxing match as a double header for when Mayweather fights Pacquiao.

This would generate alot of revenue being that many were upset at the fight Mayweather vs Pac Man fight.

This could be sweet deal for everybody if it does happen.

200.gif

No he won't, he likes that 0. He stands zero chance against GGG and I think he's aged enough to where Alvarez beats him in rematch.
LOL, not happening. Floyd too old to face one of those 2 guys, especially GGG.

Doubt his age means much. He didn't much punishment and it's all relative to the individual anyway. What I know is Floyd keeps talking off and on about GGG, almost always saying that he'd make easy work out of him. We'll see.

It's also a personal fantasy of mine - my man Golovkin knocking out Canelo and Mayweather back to back. It would be a nice way of balancing out all the average and shitty fighters he's been forced to fill his resume with because no one who's any good wants to fight him.

If something like that did ever happen it would sell tickets for sure

Hope GGG puts Mayweather to sleep.
About time a true warrior to teach that punk ass some respect!

Any real boxing enthustiast knows that GGG would not beat Mayweather.

GGG is being exposed little by little as he continues to fight. He has that great power going for me and good skills but Mayweather is a genius when it comes to studying his opponents and would definitely solve the GGG puzzle.

Any real boxing enthustiast knows that GGG would not beat Mayweather.

GGG is being exposed little by little as he continues to fight. He has that great power going for me and good skills but Mayweather is a genius when it comes to studying his opponents and would definitely solve the GGG puzzle.

We'll see

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back