Mayweather's True Possible Motive In Him Aiming For Conor

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Mayweather is using this whole charade with Conor as a publicity stunt. He is set to possibly fight Manny Pacquiao next May and Conor may end up boxing Nate Diaz. Mayweather may train Nate Diaz and even corner him if they do box.

This puts Mayweather back in the public eye for when he boxes against Pacquiao in the rematch. Even more so if he actually helps Nate Diaz beat Conor in the boxing match after training and cornering him.

OR....

Mayweather may work with UFC to set up a Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor boxing match as a double header for when Mayweather fights Pacquiao.

This would generate alot of revenue being that many were upset at the fight Mayweather vs Pac Man fight.

This could be sweet deal for everybody if it does happen.

19d703df446b37acc5825a54f6c5615f.jpg

zzzzzz...

Floyd isn't fighting Manny again, the hype is dead. He'll most likely fight the winner of GGG vs Canelo in early 2018.

zzzzzz...

Floyd isn't fighting Manny again, the hype is dead. He'll most likely fight the winner of GGG vs Canelo in early 2018.

This is based out of nothing but your own speculation.

I am basing my theory from sequence of events and from me having an IQ in the triple digits.

This is based out of nothing but your own speculation.

I am basing my theory from sequence of events and from me having an IQ in the triple digits.

It's based on my superior intelligence and insight, which allows me to see and figure out things that you can't.

zzzzzz...

No he won't, he likes that 0. He stands zero chance against GGG and I think he's aged enough to where Alvarez beats him in rematch.

Floyd and his team are good at making money, that scenario would make money.

Its not that hard to understand. Its a easy fight for mayweather. With alot of money.

Mayweather is in it for the money. Nothing else.

Pacquiao is a senator now. Even if MayPac 2 happens again, there will be less hype because people know Manny is not training at 100%.

zzzzzz...

The only time Floyd and Manny should be seeing eachother, is for afternoon tea at the retirement home

No he won't, he likes that 0. He stands zero chance against GGG and I think he's aged enough to where Alvarez beats him in rematch.

GGG is the much bigger man, so yeah, but Canelo? Let's not forget how he handled him. At the very least it would be a closer fight, but not sure how you could claim that Canelo beats him with any sort of certainty... Never forget

10_medium.gif

He's obviously got something up his sleeves.

He's not going to play up the media and not profit out of it. 'Money' Mayweather... Dude didn't go from broke to $800million without knowing what's up.

GGG is the much bigger man, so yeah, but Canelo? Let's not forget how he handled him. At the very least it would be a closer fight, but not sure how you could claim that Canelo beats him with any sort of certainty... Never forget

10_medium.gif
That's why I used the words "I think". I would put money on GGG, not Canelo.

Simply put, Mayweather is trying to stay in the spotlight to hype any fight he'll get in the near future ......Which in the end = MORE $$$$$$$$

Back