Mayweather's shoes

Which is why Reebok changes their logo every so often. Their quality and services suck.

Why you tight about it anyway, I feel like beating you up

Better protect your neck man....cause yer gonna get choked...

Still looking for info... :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:

You won't find more info then what I already provided. Call the Mayweather boxing club and ask if they'd sell you a pair. Other then that, there's nothing more to be said

Hell, it's not impossible that Floyd would send you a pair if you called and asked and he found out about it. He's pretty generous with stuff like that, sometimes. Couldn't hurt to call. I guess you'd want to make the call when it's around 2pm in Vegas--I think he sleeps late.

Hell, it's not impossible that Floyd would send you a pair if you called and asked and he found out about it. He's pretty generous with stuff like that, sometimes. Couldn't hurt to call. I guess you'd want to make the call when it's around 2pm in Vegas--I think he sleeps late.

So I'm guessing you called him before?

Doubtful. If they do sell any of his shoes, they'd be at an extremely high price just because they are Floyd's, and possibly to also avoid someone trying to resell them on Ebay or something for profit.

So I'm guessing you called him before?

No, though people who have met him say that he's pretty nice.

I'm not saying it's likely, but it's not impossible, and it doesn't look like those exact shoes will be available anywhere else.

No, though people who have met him say that he's pretty nice.

I'm not saying it's likely, but it's not impossible, and it doesn't look like those exact shoes will be available anywhere else.

lol haha!!!!

I bet that chick he beat up thinks he's a nice guy....

Back