Mayweather's shoes

Boxing1991

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Now it's just about a year that I have been searching for Floyd Mayweather's shoes (Reebok) and still ... no sign of it:icon_cry2. I've been looking through all the suggested places such as Reebok Website, Ebay, Amazon etc. and many famous boxing online store and still nothing. The closest time I get was on Amir Khan's website which now they are out of stock. So I would like to ask everyone if they have any idea on how to get this Reebok boxing shoes??? All comments are appreciated

Rumors are that they are available at some local sports store in US.

P.S. Thanks for all the helping :D but please dont refer to other shoes .. I just want this post to be purely about this Reebok boxing shoes since I believe there are many people who are looking for the same thing.

9939476-standard.jpg

floyd-mayweather-beats-canelo-alvarez-reebok-boxing-boots-blue-01.jpg

Last edited:
topboxer can make clones of them. im sure those are custom kade exclusively for mayweather.

topboxer can make clones of them. im sure those are custom kade exclusively for mayweather.

I also think that the shoes were especially made for Floyd alone. But I've seen some people selling it on Ebay and I heard they are available in some local boxing stores in US. So I guess the shoes is available for sale but it is just very difficult to find since boxing isnt Reebok best selling products.

Last edited:
They're definitely hard to find. Theyre not made only for Mayweather individually though as you'll see different sizes for sale.

Don't know of anywhere online you can buy them. Last place with something similar I saw too was from the Amir Khan site. Maybe try and find an email address you can contact at Reebok

just like the vibram boxing boots, you need to be a name in boxing or a pro to aqquire these from the manufacturer. I already contacted reebok a while back about them.

They're definitely hard to find. Theyre not made only for Mayweather individually though as you'll see different sizes for sale.

Don't know of anywhere online you can buy them. Last place with something similar I saw too was from the Amir Khan site. Maybe try and find an email address you can contact at Reebok

I emailed Reebok weeks ago ... they still haven't respond.

just like the vibram boxing boots, you need to be a name in boxing or a pro to aqquire these from the manufacturer. I already contacted reebok a while back about them.

Do you happen to have the email/contact of the person? I knew some of the certified boxer or professional boxer. I might just give it a shot.

Thanks

Here is a link for Amir Khans reebok boots which are similar, if they are nice enough they might also be able to direct you. Also contact box fit uk.

http://shop.amirkhanworld.com/official-amir-khan-embroidered-reebok-boxing-boots

I would personally just go to top boxer though.

I am sorry i saw you already mentioned Khans boots on your original post. I won't delete it for other people who would be interested to check it out.

No, it was a while ago. You need like a contract with Reebok in order for them to provide shoes

I work for the adidas group who own Reebok, so i will try find that out when i get home, busy working at the regional crossfit qualifiers

I'm absolutely shocked that reebok won't sell a custom shoe to a 16 year old kid.....mind = blown....

I mean shit...If some 16 year old id from the bronx called me at my company headquarters, I'd really want to make a pair of these especially for him.

Really..I mean I woud but we here at reebok dont let kids use their parents visa cards.

you kidding me???

Last edited:

No, it was a while ago. You need like a contract with Reebok in order for them to provide shoes

Ditto Goldenboy's experiences. I emailed them more recently ~2-3months ago, had to wait ~2weeks for a reply and they told me they don't/wont sell them commercially you need to be a pro with some kind of contract with them for them to provide you with shoes. So I got kinda pissed, not gonna lie and deleted that email figured it was worthless to keep.

When Topboxer said he was gonna make some I made up my mind to wait till he got a pair out with some pictures and a price and then I'd most likely buy those in the future.

Unless I can get a "real" pair some other way (minus Amir Khan's or Mayweather's name on them)

I'm absolutely shocked that reebok won't sell a custom shoe to a 16 year old kid.....mind = blown....

I mean shit...If some 16 year old id from the bronx called me at my company headquarters, I'd really want to make a pair of these especially for him.

Really..I mean I woud but we here at reebok dont let kids use their parents visa cards.

you kidding me???

Which is why Reebok changes their logo every so often. Their quality and services suck.

Why you tight about it anyway, I feel like beating you up

Ditto Goldenboy's experiences. I emailed them more recently ~2-3months ago, had to wait ~2weeks for a reply and they told me they don't/wont sell them commercially you need to be a pro with some kind of contract with them for them to provide you with shoes. So I got kinda pissed, not gonna lie and deleted that email figured it was worthless to keep.

When Topboxer said he was gonna make some I made up my mind to wait till he got a pair out with some pictures and a price and then I'd most likely buy those in the future.

Unless I can get a "real" pair some other way (minus Amir Khan's or Mayweather's name on them)

The looks is one thing... but I just want to try and see if its really that good in terms of performance you know... Because if Mayweather choses to wear one then there must be something good about it.

The looks is one thing... but I just want to try and see if its really that good in terms of performance you know... Because if Mayweather choses to wear one then there must be something good about it.

Floyd also wears leather trunks. Just sayin'.

I'm a sneakerhead, Floyd doesn't know much about shoes, if you've seen his collection it's all about expensive red bottoms, LVs etc. They're pretty uncomfortable shoes tbh.

I've got some retro J's, foamposites, Kobe 9s, lebron 11s. I know shoes.

Just from an aesthetic view those Reeboks look very well made. The sole is not like say the ones we're all accustomed to. The sole looks like it has ridges all across the bottom, as well as ridges around the ankle for laces to go around.

The heel lockdown on my Nike Hyper Kos could be vastly improved. The Achilles tendons are also not well supported at all.

On the Reeboks there's a strap that goes around the ankle more or less, maybe it's for Achilles tendon support, cause other then that it looks useless.

The strap on my Nikes really works as advertised, the lockdown support is incredible. My foot feels sturdy in the boot. But if you have thin socks your heel might slide somewhat

The Reeboks also look very similar to the adidas tyguns in terms of materials.

Back