Mayweather's MMA Bodyguard gets dropped quick in a boxing match.

is there any evidence that this guy in question ever had, or won, a professional mma fight?

So? It still is pretty strong evidence that MMArtists are better *fighters* than boxers.

Like journeyman, retired boxer Ray Mercer KO'd former two-time UFC HW champ Tim Sylvia? in an MMA match? Lulz

Breakingitdown dropping the knowledge on these tards.

UFC striking vs boxing striking in a nutshell. It's an evolved, skill based sport. There's a reason why Mayweather is making 300M in one fight while UFC'ers are being paid 5k to wear reebok uniforms.

I think it's safe to say Floyd is more talented than Ronda and the entire UFC roster combined. He made more in 1 fight than the entire roster has made since the UFC's inception. Essentially says it all.

Classic conflation. Is a doctor's end goal to make money? Sure, for some, but the actual practice of medicine is about curing people of ailments. Money making is a product of this.

The UFC is a business. Boxing is a business. What is the goal for businesses? Making money. Again, there is a reason why Mayweather made more in 1 (one) fight than the entire UFC ROSTER has since the "sport's" inception - he is far more talented at his craft and is rewarded for it in turn. If anyone in the UFC had an iota of the talent Maywather did they wouldn't be fighting for 5K in reebok money. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Falling flat on your face again. There is a reason this guy -presumably- gets paid peanuts - nobody cares about what he does. You can't accurately gauge his "talent" because competitive shooting isn't something a ton of people flock to.

Meanwhile, Mayweather has ascended to the top of a cutthroat, skill based, highly competitive evolved sport. There is a reason why he's raking in 300M in one fight.

Viewership? Floyd just sold 4.4M PPVs.

Paydays? Floyd -in one fight- just made more than the entire UFC roster has since the "sport's" inception.

Boxing is evolved, yes. Using your pie analogy you would rather eat a poorly pieced together pie crafted by a bunch of journeymen than have a single slice prepared by a master confectionist. You would rather have 15 items off the dollar menu at McD's than a meal prepared by a Michelin chef. I think this SAYS IT ALL about your level of refinement (shit level).

This is the equivalent to throwing beer cans over the fence to your neighbor's yard.

LMAO, unexpected and pretty accurate comparison.

If you double leg in a real fight youll get your head kicked in from behind.

And if you square up with someone you can get sucker punched from behind and knocked out, seen it many times, so what's your point?

Should have listened to Floyd. The squared circle is no place for MMA fighters.

i just watched this, that whole clip is edited to all hell, we really have no idea how long they were fighting before that happened. He doesnt even get KO'd like out cold either, you can see when he falls down he rolls and catches himself then of course it cuts again.

My guess is this was boring jab fast so they edited it down to just this punch

Back