Mayweather's MMA Bodyguard gets dropped quick in a boxing match.

CodCommando

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not one to repeat cycles, I just felt like posting this after watching it.
[YT]RyCFoDa9kEk[/YT]

FF to 14:55
The security guard apparently says
"I used to fight Pro MMA back in 2004"

Floyd: "Lemme get you someone green".

*Proceeds to swing, immediately gets dropped*
JN4YEFs.png

UFC striking vs boxing striking in a nutshell. It's an evolved, skill based sport. There's a reason why Mayweather is making 300M in one fight while UFC'ers are being paid 5k to wear reebok uniforms.

Why does a professional boxer need a bodyguard?

There are criminals out there who target rich people.

If someone were to go after Floyd it would be for the dumb shit he said not for his money.plus this guy walks around with 30 yes men that would gladly take a bullet for him.

If someone were to go after Floyd it would be for the dumb shit he said not for his money.plus this guy walks around with 30 yes men that would gladly take a bullet for him.

lol, what?

Why does a professional boxer need a bodyguard?

Because the bodyguards job is to protect Mayweathers money making asset.

Mayweathers job is to put his body through abuse in training and the ring for money. His guards job is to keep his body from abuse from others in every other situation.

Lol, I am pretty certain criminals like to go after money bro.

OT: I Wonder how many of the people in that vid that is on Floyd's pay roll. There is a lot of money changing hands in that club

2372.jpg

Concidering Mayweather has been in a hearing and already admitted to faking these All Access for hype I wouldn't necessarily look too much into ot

Not shocking in the least. Leaping punch with zero thought of defending, countered and dropped.

You've been playing too many video games or something, because this does not make any sense in the real world.

Concidering Mayweather has been in a hearing and already admitted to faking these All Access for hype I wouldn't necessarily look too much into ot

Pretty much.

It's probably not fake, but certainly feels stage, like most of this all Access, Primetime, HBO, whatever bits.

Back